~25~ Skin game

Contains trauma and talks of S

Contains trauma and talks of S.H
***

A sigh escaped my lips as I tossed the plate of cold food into the microwave. I hadn't left that big room all day and I had planned to sleep without food but my stomach was punishing me for not eating the day before and then today.

I pulled out a glass cup from the cabinet and walked towards the tap. I was parched but I swore to myself I wouldn't touch the bottles of cold water in the fridge. I knew they were his.

Just as my glass filled and I rose it to my lips, I heard footsteps.

He was back.

I took a few sips before hearing him speak.

“What are you doing here?” he asked in annoyance. I couldn't find the right words, instead I rose my brows. “I told you not to leave your room, did I not” I couldn't tell whether he was tired or just sleepy but his accent grew thicker.

“I know, I just came down to get some-“

“If you know then why did you come out?! I'm losing it because I don't know for sure who I'm looking for and you're not making it any better for me.” his eyes held so much anger and I felt myself taking a step backwards till I hit the sink.

My tongue was tied, should I defend myself? Should I argue with him?

My eyes left his to his scattered and disheveled hair, I'm sure he had run his hand into it multiple times today. I couldn't help but imagine how it felt since it looked so silky and smooth.

“You don't understand the importance of everything I'm doing. Our actions have consequences.” I watched the movement of his lips before my eyes returned to his. “You can't take instructions, and that's the problem with you Molinas. Do you want to end up like your fathe-“

What the actual fuck

He finally realized what he was about to say and shut his mouth, and suddenly all the rage disappeared from his eyes.

My body shook with anger as I stared up at him, my eyes telling him of the resentment I felt towards him. “Fuck you.“ my mouth opened up to say but it wasn't louder than a whisper.

“Mercedes,” he called but it was already too late, I walked as fast as my legs could take me. “Mercedes!” I heard him call again before I ran up the staircase.

***
What did I fucking expect? Ermanno Sandrino gain human empathy overnight?

Just because he saved you from a burning room doesn't change the fact that he ruins lives for a living.

Doesn't make him any different from the people who killed Papá, who killed Mami, the dirty pigs that killed mi hermano

Get that into your fucking head!