The tidal wave

It's hard to keep on living with the coming and going of what seems to never stop flowing and renewing in a constant resurrection after a repeated agonizing demolition,

It's hard to face the waves of the tide over and over with a weak hold on my beliefs and the faint streak of the moon hanging in the partly cloudy skies, weakly fighting those clouds to  propagate the light above my restrained body..

I keep my eyes on the horizon, waiting for every jab, every stroke and every fall and it's grueling my essence and pulling out the elixir of my life..

I heave an agonized sigh
,Because I'm losing..

,Because I'm letting the tidal wave win this time..

I'm letting go.

I gaze the rope extended from the sea and clenched around my wrists, I see the blood spluttered from where the rope is tight and harsh..

..And I have to stop. For once in a long, long millinia I have to choose myself..

I pull at the rope and it wounds me for the last time while I try to free my pained and ever so drained hands.

I walk away leaving the rope that I spent an eternity endearing its tightness and harshness.

"I can't keep on loving your harshness forever," I say faintly and tiredly

And I turn around leaving the sea with its rope and tidal waves..

I hear it trashing and ramping, brutally storming and reaching its wave to touch my bare feet, but I keep on walking.

I keep on walking towards life and I don't look back.

I don't look back and I don't say goodbye.

I keep on walking to the right side.. the side of life, the side of the land of living.. I leave the harsh waves behind and I choose to live..

I couldn't keep on choosing to rot in the tight hold of the cutting rope,

,So I choose to live instead..