Chapter 3 - Introduction

Nizuka

She could hear them coming to the room, all together walking but she did not budge. Did not want to look away from her first lover's eyes. Did not want to leave the feeling of being lost in her eyes. But she did, the moment the strangers came into the room. "We heard screaming, Wanda are you okay?" A man with a slight beard said. The girl she recognized a little responded with a nod but pointed her finger at Natasha and Nizuka, who were upon one another on the crooked chair. "What is your name kid", the man spoke once more. When she didn't respond, he spoke again, but louder. The moment he rose his voice, Nizuka started growling lowly again, not to show him she was going to attack, but to warn him to not use a loud voice. Getting snapped out of that trance, Natasha told her to stop and started to stand up, pushing Nizuka off her lap.

Not wanting to cause a problem, Nizuka responded: "Hello, my name is 1.037 but people call me Nizuka." The other redhead girl gasped and a boy that looked like he had bright blonde hair turned his face to look at her. "I am not an intruder, nor do I mean harm, I just wanted to find someone." The other people looked at the blonde boy and redhead girl confused. They looked at Nizuka with wide eyes, looking at her like they could, in a way, place her in a younger form that they could recognize. She asked her, not related to whatever Nizuka said: "How old are you Nizuka?" She did not know what to say. When she turned five in human years, there was an accident in the Hydra lab that turned her physical body and mind to mature. Her emotional state was still young, but her knowledge, skills, had grown with her body. She was told to be 22, but had never been sure. Sure she looked like she was barely in her twenties, but the amount of knowledge and skills she had attained over the past four years had been limitless and it was still growing without slowing down. So she just responded with: "I am 22, miss", her response seemed to make the girl even more confused, she looked like she wanted to say "are you sure", but the quietness remained. "Nizuka, do you know who we are?", the redhead asked. For a second she stayed quiet, she seemed to be thinking back, back when she was actually a little girl and not a young spirit trapped in an older body. "You are Wanda and Pietro Maximoff", she paused for a moment, then returned to thinking back to her young self. "You spend three years with Hydra to be experimented on like me, I healed Pietro Maximoff's foot when he broke his ankle. Both of you left before I was aged up with the promise of getting me out. You did not." With shocked looks on both Maximoff's faces aswell as Natasha's and the other Avengers' faces, she stopped talking and a silence errupted.

"Ahem, you all are aware I have a party to plan and attend in less then half an hour. Miss Nizuka...." She did not have a last name, as far as she knew. "Just call me Nizuka please," she asked with pleading eyes. Even her own first name was made up, she could not easily make up a last name aswell. It only enlarged her feeling of lonliness. "Okay... Nizuka, as a thank you for saving our Black Widow, you are welcome to join the party. You may not be completely trusted yet, but a friend of Natasha, is a friend of ours." The man with the small beard smiled mockingly at Natasha, as if she were to have all the answers about the girl that sat on her lap not even minutes ago. When the man went to turn around, Nizuka's voice stopped him again. "Where is my backpack please, that is the only thing I want. I only need the backpack.." Her pleading voice seemed to surpise him. He had never seen such a strong looking woman act so vunerable in front of him. She herself looked uncomfortable to be stared at by everyone. So with his voice being softened and speaking in a lower tone he answered: "Your backpack is in the room next to here, I am sure Natasha here can help you find it. We have a bathroom and changing room not far away from here. Please don't be scared to look around, you are very welcome here. You may find some people walk on this floor, this is the medical bay, the technical floor is attached to medical bay, so don't be frightened when you see a robot like figure walking around. We have some clothing in the changing room, feel free to grab anything that you fancy. To make you a little bit more comfortable, you can ask any question you like to Jarvis. You can talk and he'll listen. I have to go downstairs to floor 130, the living room and bar floor. My name is Tony Stark, but call me Tony. On my right is Clint Barton, on my left is Steve Rogers." The man in the blue suit gave a little nod. "I see you have met Wanda and Pietro, the person with the hammer is Thor and he has a brother who will be downstairs if you are interested in coming. Furthermore there will be some other people but we will introduce you to them if you are comfortable." Nizuka looked shocked. Feeling welcomed and overwhelmed and still a bit dizzy from being shot. With that realization she looked at her wound, it had almost healed. Not a scar, just a little circle looking scab that iched just slightly. "Thank you", she responded already sounding more steady and secure. The men and women all left except for Natasha who just looked dumbfounded at her discovery of her knowing the twins and her wound being almost healed. Not saying anything about it she just grabbed Nizuka's hand and let it to the room next to the room she layed in.

At first glance, the room looked like any other big bathroom, but it had multiple technical looking devices. It looked like a phone. Not bigger then an iPhone 8. Near what looked like the shower was a temperature meter, it went up so high that the water could be let down as boiling. And then a closet. Above it was another phone, it had photo's on it, photo's of clothing and accessories, for both men and women. She looked stunned and Natasha just admired the girl's admiration for the 'simple' room that she had been in for roughly two years already. Natasha pointed at the backpack that layed on a table in the corner of the room. Natasha did not know why it was an important piece of. Nizuka herself. Her bag resembled herself. Her first piece of actual liberty, a first piece that she bought herself, that she wanted and got enchanted for protection and immunity. She had been in 'custody' of Hydra for her entire life. They made her grow up to be a weapon, they experimented on her, made her attain new powers that they wanted to use for themselves. They did not necessarily treat her bad, but she did not have a desirable childhood, especially considering it was cut off. She had been trained to appear threathening and show no emotions, but upon seeing the woman who changed her point of view in live made all of that training worthless. When she heard Natasha walking closer to her, she got once again pulled out of her thoughts. Natasha gave her a card, with instructions? Showing her a confusing look, Natasha chuckled. "So you can use the devices, so you're not lost. I will let you change and freshen up now, if you need me tell Jarvis and I will be there within a minute." She turned around and left the room without letting Nizuka respond.

She got undressed, tried to turn the showerhead on, but quickly got confused and frustrated with every button that did not work. She finally grabbed the card, muttering angerily. Finally being able to turn the showerhead on, she got under. It was still cold and dripped on her body without it bothering her. The showers were always cold and she had gotten used to it. When the water got warmer, she sat down and just started staring. Without realizing the amount of time passing she was forced out of the staring contest with the wall by the voice of Jarvis. Shrieking loudly, she looked at the phone near the door that had now a hologram of a face above it. "Hello miss Nizuka, I am Jarvis, here to assist you. Would you like some music during your shower?" Slowly peeking out from the shower covers she responded to the hologram with a soft "yes please". The hologram continued talking: "I have made a few selections of dresses and suits that match your body type, length and ones that match well with your hair." Feeling shocked she just muttered a quick "thank you" and continued showering whilst Jarvis put on some music. After less then 5 minutes she turned the shower off and saw a selection of dresses on the phone. Feeling shameless she walked naked to the phone, feeling no regards whether or not the hologram could see her or not. The dresses that were picked were beautiful and perfect for a party night. Seeing all of the dresses, she chose a blood red dress that had slit along the right side of her leg.
Drying off her body and trying on the dress, she realized that the 'Jarvis' hologram was right. The dress fit her perfectly and hugged her slight curves. Feeling a little out of herself, she stroked her hands along the dress, along her breasts curves and her hips. She looked like a different person, not necessarily in a bad way, but a better version of herself, hotter, sexier, more alive. When she tried to look for the things that people called accessories, she called out for Jarvis. "Mister Jarvis, what accessories would be deemed fit for this dress?" The computer simply responded by making a necklace, earrings and wristbands appear from a drawer, chosen to match the dresses vibe.

Once she put on the entire look, she put some mascara on herself. Her lashes enlarged and her eyes looked brighter and bigger then they ever had. She looked absolutely beautiful, and she knew it. Gathering her doubts and going over some of her insecurities, she set them aside and took a few breaths. Meeting new people, seeing new people, having to interfere and make social contact with people was scary, terrifying even, especially when her social battery was basically empty on her trip here, "but anyway, here we go", she thought to herself.