Introduction

Hey people reading this, there are a few disclaimers

1. English is not my first language, so if you see a grammar, or spelling mistake, feel free to correct me but please don't press me on it too much.
2. I am mentally ill so expect some self-reflection, or how we call it in psychology: 'mood-congruent memory'.
3. Just like actual people, the main characters have different moods and stability, it may not constantly be vunerability, but might change to confidence because of a mind-set switch.
4. Yes, I made the main character overpowered, is she happy with it, no. Why did I do it? Because I wanted to. She has powers that each has it's own story on how she got it.
5. Throughout the story, Nizuka will only refered at as Niz, also the pronouns are she/they.

In this universe, every Avenger, except for Spiderman (Peter Parker) and Clint Barton live in the Avengers Tower. Carol Danvers is most of the time out of the world and has her own life. You will see her pop up sometimes.
The main love interests are Natasha Romanoff, and Wanda Maximoff, other interaction with Avengers may seem flirty, or they seem interested, I might do some 'interaction', but the jealously will be minimal, maybe some further consequences.

I really hope you'll join me in this story and watch it unfold.