Chapter 5 - Relieved Senses

Natasha

The rounds went on and on, occationally some daring questions and a few people got asked some spicy questions but so far nothing interesting. "Natasha, truth or dare",  Sam said with a smirk. She looked dazed, just barely out of thought. She had been a little absent for the last ten minutes, finding herself staring at Nizuka intensly and getting lost in her slight movements, wishing that she was sitting next to her, arm around her shoulders. Wishing that Nizuka's face was in the crook of her neck, breathing slightly, maybe uneven whilst she stroked her hand on Niz's thigh, getting only inches away from the warmth of her p*ssy. "Natasha", she heard again, this time actually snapping her out of her thoughts. "Truth", she responded, not caring for a dare. "I dare you to tease, and challenge a person, but you cannot touch them." Sam looked at Niz, fully expecting her to show a sign of being flustered, but she stayed calm in her seat, being more alert and aware then she was just a minute ago. Natasha turned her head towards Wanda, who knew that she would choose Niz for her dare. Walking up to Niz, putting her hands not on her head, but on the side of them, way too close for Niz's liking. Niz without realizing, opened her legs a little more, and then became aware that she had been squeezing them together a second ago.  Natasha seemed to notice that and put her knee on the part of the couch, in between her legs. She saw Niz take in a breath and looked Natasha in her eyes, whom had started to see every reaction she had on her. Coming close to her ear, Nizuka felt the warmth of Natasha's breath. She was not saying anything yet, just breathing and sending shivers down Niz's spine, having a vunerability for touch behind her ear. Lowering her voice, only for Niz to hear she whispered: "you okay, little girl, you seem a little... flustered", she mocked. Niz's lips parted making Natasha regret her choices and damning Sam for the no-touch rules. "You have no idea how badly I want to kiss you right now", leaning even closer, drawing a small whimper from Niz's throat. "But unfortunaly I can't, so we'll have to endure this torture together." Before completly leaning back, Natasha did put a hand on Niz's thigh and saw her tense up a bit. Giving a little chuckle, she walked back to her seat, getting scolded at by Sam reminding her of the no-touch rule.
"Nizuka, truth or dare", Natasha asked her, earning a surprising look from Nizuka as if she did not expect Natasha to call on her. "Truth," she responded, this time with no hesitation. "Have you had any dirty fantasies about anyone after you met them", she really was not slick with her question, clearly indication wanting to know if Niz had fantasized about her. Giving Natasha a cocky look, and looking her directly in her eye, "I'll take a shot Natalia" Natasha stilled for a moment, not having a reaction. What did she find more attractive, the intense eye contact, the cockiness which Nizuka teased her with, or the use of Natalia, which she had done back in Greece, she could not decide. Not letting Natasha respond, Nizuka's hand turned light purple and a shotglass with tequila in it flew too her hand. Nizuka downed the glass without giving a reaction.

Nizuka

Lightly feeling the alcohol kick in, she felt her face getting a little bit more red. She started feeling lightheaded, not the way you feel right before you pass out, but the kind that makes you feel like you are high above the clouds, dazed, unbothered by any type of conflict or trauma you have. Feeling herself loosening up she did not care that there were others around, she openly flirted with Natasha, not saying or doing anything other then laughing at people's answers or dares, or even people taking a shot and making a hilarious face. Occationally giving a smile that indicated more then just being friendly. Not only Natasha, but Wanda too, but she did not give a smile. Wanda only got cocked brows and rolling eyes when she got a mental message. It was a constant challenge. "Natasha, it's your turn again", looking annoyed she just responded with "Truth." Her truth consisted of her telling her telling everyone in the room what she was into. She hesitated for a moment, deciding what she was going to do. She just stood up and said: "Why don't I show you", showing a grin on her face that made Nizuka melt right on the spot. Seeing Natasha walk up to her, her mind started racing, or at least it tried. Her mind already tried to refuse anything that might come her way, but the alcohol made those thoughts melt away once she saw Natasha's smirk. She felt the growing butterflies in her stomach that were cheering for more. Natasha stopped in front of her and said; "kneel, baby. Show me how good you can be." Feeling shocked by Natasha being so blunt, she froze. She stayed frozen until the alcohol that messed with her brain acted up. It started to move her legs, making them carry her weight. All whilst looking Natasha deep in the eyes. The look she was giving made her knees buckle and slowly drop herself to her knees. Once on her knees she looked down at the ground. Breaking that eye contact with Natasha was hard but just happend. She did not realize what was happening until Natasha placed her hand on her chin and lifted it up to meet her stare, giving Natasha the so called doe-eyes. "That's my good little girl", the words made her head dazy but also cleared it up, as if there was fog in her head but all she could see was Natasha. The words made her feel proud, felt the praise making her eyes a bit glossy. Natasha lifted Nizuka up by her chin using a little bit of strength to make her lift herself up. "Sit", she said before leaving a small kiss on her forehead, making a silent promise to kiss her passionately later in the night when it would just be the two of them. Seeing Natasha sit back down, Nizuka looked at her with admiration but also confusion. Somehow Natasha was able to pretent that everything that happenend a minute ago, did not happen. Starting a conversation, she heard her talk talking about the first time she met Clint, a story then almost no Avenger knew, smiling in between moments.

The night went on with mostly only chatter and the occational dare or truth question. Everyone was very much drunk and some people had trouble standing up, being way too boozed up. Standing up Nizuka felt alright, having sobered up from the shot of tequila and the daze Natasha tend to give her. "I'm going to get everyone to bed, it is 2:30 AM, people who can walk, please go to your room." She saw Tony struggling and used her powers to stop him from falling. Sighing, she grabbed him and carried him to what he said was 'his room'. Not caring if it was, she placed him in bed, took his fancy shoes and jacket off and putting the sheets over his body. Right before she was about to leave the room she heard him mutter something. "Thank you Nizzzzie, use a room *hiccup*, please.", he was slurring over some words but took his words to heart. He wanted her to stay, well, she would find out tomorrow.
Going back to the living room she saw the last few people except for Natasha getting to their rooms, some people getting help from sobered up dad-figures (Clint and Rhodey). Walking towards Natasha she stook her hand out: "want to go to the roof?" Giving her a confused look back, Niz made her wings appear again, clearing the confusion from Natasha's eyes. She nodded and took her hand.
Lifting Natasha up, bridal style just like she had done with Clint, she went to the deck and flew up a little more then 50 feet, the living room not being near the roof. She felt Natasha shiver from the cold and pulled her closer to her, feeling her relax in her arms.
Landing onto the roof, Nizuka slowly let Natasha go and sat down on the ledge. "Did you have fun tonight?", Natasha asked. "I did, I'm really happy I was here tonight. Actually I'm happy I found you, I looked for you, and I found you and returned to you." Natasha gave her a smile and she could see the half moon shine upon her and it made her glow beautifully like she was from a fairytale. "You saved me, you know. A year ago, when I returned from the mission I could not stop myself from thinking about you, I dreamed about you, got I even fantasized about meeting you again and thinking about what I would do." She let out a chuckle, "guess that did not really go according to plan." But in a way it did, she hugged her, had not kissed her yet, but had felt Natasha's touch, felt her breath on her skin, felt her reasurrance. "You did find me, somewhere in my mind, I knew I was missing something significant." 'Significant', Natasha said. The word that described something big, and in that sentence, it meant something big, someone that meant a lot to her. Niz tried not to tear up but could not stop it. "I felt horrible having to remove those memories from you, I hope you know that it broke my heart as much as it hurt you losing those memories." A small nod, and then a head shaking whilst she laughed. Unsure of what Natasha was feeling, Niz reached out and put a hand on her jaw, stroking her thumb on Natasha's cheek. Relief, admiration, happiness and....lust, that was what she felt coming from Natasha. If she were honest to herself and allowed herself to want, which she would not admit to Natasha, she would admit that that ache in between her legs, caused by the whole night, had not dissolved, had not disappeared from her body yet. It ached for release, ached for Natasha to act on the silent promise she had made earlier.
In the short silence that had come up Natasha spoke, "I want to kiss you, honestly want to do more, but-." Not letting Natasha finish she slammed her lips on hers as if she had been hungry for it for years. Kissed her with such force that Natasha grunted trying to push back. Nizuka's hands met with her head, trying to hold anything, touch anything that was Natasha. Natasha herself put her hands on Niz's face, first putting one on her jaw, trying to pull her even closer then they already were, then putting her other hand on her neck, gripping in a way that showed possessiveness. Natasha squeezed a bit on her neck, causing a gasp coming from Nizuka's mouth. Releasing her neck a little, she captured her gasp in her mouth and did not stop kissing. They were still sitting on the edge, so the position was uncomfortable and a little awkward even, so Nizuka lifted herself up over Natasha's lap, not afraid of falling into the lightened up city. Feeling her hips get pulled up, rolling them down slowly and then back up. Leaning back down she kissed Natasha again, this time not hastily, but taking her time examining her before actually diving in. Looking at the ways her eyes seemed to follow Niz's every move, how her mouth slightly parted when she came closer and how her body seemed to want to create friction and keep her close at all times. It seemed like this moment, this fraction of a second, could go on for eternity, she felt like she never wanted this to end.