Chapter 4 - Party part two

Nizuka

Feeling overwhelmed by emotions because of Natasha, Nizuka pulled back. Pulled back and tried to make sure her full face blush was not showing, but Natasha's smirk was saying enough. Starting to feel the slight buzz, she put her martini glass down and asked if Jarvis could put on some dancing music. The floor began to have swirling colors, constantly moving and changing. Nizuka could see Natasha move back to the bar and watch her. Feeling the burn of her gaze, she just started dancing. All the agents and people that were invited just started to dance, letting out steam that had been there for days, just waiting to be let out, so they danced. They all danced, no rhythm, just a big group of people letting all their pent up emotions out. Letting go of their worries and stressfactors. Near the edge of group stood the man that was introduced to her as 'Steve Rogers', Captain America. Next to him was standing a man she recognized but she did not want to pay attention to that. She walked towards them, not giving them time to talk, and pulled them to the dance floor. The music made people dance closely, it was music that would be put on in a club, so it was dirty, it gave the room a hot and sexy vibe to it, and gave people the urge to grind upon each other when a good dancing song came on. Feeling the music Nizuka danced, she danced with Steve and the man she did not, but did know. They swayed to the music, Nizuka in between them. Holding onto the man infront of her and smiling brightly because of the music and her improving mood and her feeling more at ease with everything going on. The alcohol she had consumed helped aswell. It gave her an extra confidence boost to dance with strangers. But after a few dances, she felt the hairs on her body starting to stand up, getting shivers with them. She looked around the room and saw Natasha, still sitting at the bar, looking intensly at the three people dancing as if they did not have a care in the world. As if she were to challenge Natasha, she continued dancing, leaning backwards into Steve and not stopping with dancing. It was a bold move, to challenge Natasha. In the corner of Nizuka's eyes she saw her lean back in her stool, her legs slighly widening. In a way it made Nizuka feel aroused. It looked like a dominating move, like she, herself was challenging Nizuka to keep on dancing like that. It looked like she was enjoying it, so Nizuka kept on dancing, not caring that people around her, were watching her and the two men that were basically at the mercy of her beauty. And they were not the only one. On the other side of the room stood Wanda Maximoff. She, on the other hand did not look like she was enjoying the view. She locked eyes with Wanda, not noticing the men surrounding her anymore. Wanda's gaze was not challenging, it was scary, possesive, even if they had not talked as much, she made it seem like she was already her possesion, her trophie. But Nizuka wasn't going to let someone like Wanda take power over her actions, especially now that she felt like she could fight anyone in her path. Suddenly a loud alarm clock went off, stopping the music and making Jarvis' voice louder then all the people in the room. "It is 1 AM every agent has a taxi or uber driver infront of the building, please leave the building. Thank you very much for coming and we shall see you in two weeks." Seeing people leave, Nizuka turned around with the crowd, but was stopped by both Natasha and Wanda telling her to stay. Not knowing what to say, she just looked at them, one brow cocked upwards. "We have an annual Truth or Dare or Drink planned, you are participating." Nizuka stunned by the fact that she was not given a option, just slumped her should and got pulled to the area with couches and booze to be then pushed onto the couch where both of the men that she previously danced with sat. She felt herself getting red by the stares of people around her. There were many people, of which she only knew seven, but here there were five more people. She shook their hands and knew them. Why, she would probably have to explain that to them later. Tony Stark, Sam Wilson, James Rhodes - Rhody, Stephen Strange, James Buchanan Barnes - Bucky, Bruce Banner, Natasha Romanoff, Wanda Maximoff, Pietro Maximoff, Steven Rogers, Thor Odinson, Loki Odinson, Clint Barton and Maria Hill. All these people, all their eyes. It made Nizuka want to slip into her shell and drift back to her safe hotel room that she had rented just in case.