𝐢𝐢. 𝗆𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋

┊͙✧˖*°࿐ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

  𝐑𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 suddenly halted in her footsteps

𝐑𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 suddenly halted in her footsteps. Arms had winded themselves around her waist and lifted her into the air. The soft breath of laughter hit the skin of her cheek making her shiver when she recognized who the chuckle had belonged to.

She clutched the forearms wrapped tightly around her as she was spun in a circle before being placed on the ground gently and turned to face the man who had caught her. She smiled at the familiar face, placing her hands gently on his chest.

"I found you." Aemonds permanent smirk stared down at her, keeping one hand on her waist he brought the other up to tuck a strand of her silver hair behind her ear.

Shaking her head and pursing her lips she spoke softly in a teasing manner. "I wasn't aware I was hiding." At the roll of his eye, she laughed as she entwined her arm with his so she could continue her stroll through the gardens. She did this every day for the past six years, a hobby that Aemond was more than happy to partake in with her.

Their wedding day was fast approaching and it didn't bother Rhaella, if anything she was excited. Aemond had been nothing but attentive and caring, and she knew he would do well on keeping the promise he had made all those few years ago. Rhaella had been anxiously waiting to hear any news on her mother and brothers' arrival to Kings Landing since they were due any day for the wedding taking place in a week's time.

"I was hoping you might accompany me on a ride with Vhagar?" Aemond spoke stopping her from walking any further, her eyes flitting up to meet his.

Reaching up she ran her thumb along the scar under the eyepatch, smiling softly when he closed his eye in content forgetting what he had asked her for the moment. Rhaella lent up on the tips of her toes to press a kiss on the corner of his lips, the closest she could get unless they were somewhere private.

Lowering herself, he opened his eye when her hand slowly pulled away.

"I would love to."

The walk to Vhagar was made in comfortable silence. There weren't many things to talk about after living in the same place for six years with only one another's company. Still Aemond always found himself in her presence.

Once to the large dragon Rhaella was the first one to climb up with Aemonds assistance who held her waist as she steadied herself enough to climb the rest of the way on her own. Vhagar helped the young girl by lowering her massive form as low to the ground as she could. The old dragon had grown an attachment to Rhaella that even Aemond himself couldn't quite understand.

Rhaella gripped the ropes until Aemond climbed on behind her and took the reins from her. He locked his arms around her waist, resting his arms on the leather of her riding gear, commanding Vhagar to take flight in Valyrian as he pressed his lips close to the shell of Rhaellas ear.