𝐱𝐢𝐯. 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝗅𝗈𝗈𝖽

┊͙✧˖*°࿐ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

  𝐑𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚'𝐬 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐝 from the furthest point of Kings Landing as she was in the Red Keep

𝐑𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚'𝐬 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐝 from the furthest point of Kings Landing as she was in the Red Keep. Her agony rang through her chambers, everyone in the Keep bowing their heads in pity and remorse for the young Princess. The agony was something that she had never felt before as it coursed through her body.

The pain of Lucerys death tore through her, burning her throughout her body as she tried to keep herself breathing despite everything.

Daelys's cries could be heard from where he was being tended to inside the Dragon Pit. Vhagar carrying him by Aemond's command from Storm's End back to Kings Landing with an unconscious Rhaella against the Prince's chest. Blood was all he had been able to see, and it was because of him his child was to come into the world prematurely and possibly without a heartbeat.

Rhaella was in and out of consciousness, listening to Aemond's apologies whispered against her head until she was in her chambers, maesters surrounding her as she screamed for them to get away from her. Stumbling from Aemonds arms and away from the bed he went to lay her on when she continued to fight him.

Her blood loss made her sway as she shakily walked around the room. Her silver hair was caked in red, strands falling from her braids, sticking to her sweaty skin.

Blood continued to pool around her feet as her child was persistent in making their appearance, Aemond's words echoing in her head as she shoved him away from her.

Aemond had reached for her, his hand ghosting against her back as she groaned in pain, her hands rubbing against her stomach. At his touch she flinched away and shoved him with all the strength she could muster. Nails raked against his arm, drawing blood when he reached for her once more despite her resistance.

There was nothing but hate in her eyes when she looked at him, a look that Aemond had never seen before. He had taken everything from her and he was nothing to her anymore.

The words he spoke to her before he called the maesters as he helped her out of her bloody clothes when she was still slightly unconscious brought tears of anger and sadness to her eyes. When he had begun peeling off the riding gear she was tearing his hands off of her the best she could, but he held her hands together and continued. He spat words he knew he did not mean, but they were said and there was no taking them back.

' Rhaella cried out as the pain in her abdomen continued to grow, her anger towards her husband pushing past as she kicked at him as he laid her on the bed to help her out of her bloody gear and into her small clothes. He hissed when her foot made contact with his abdomen, her hand slapping his away as she tried to push herself up and away from him.