Cap 3. Nothing frees us from our past

16 years ago* Yuri- Jasper I see you very down, are you okay? Jasper- Yes the truth. I feel like loss. Yuri - Tell me. Jasper- I couldn't be anything more than a puppet that has cut my strings. Yuri- I know that a change of environment and emissions is something difficult to face and the stress of drawing a new life. Just think of something else to forget about bad thoughts. Jasper- Being with you I forgot everything. Yuri- Really? Jasper- Sure heart. *Yuri rubs her nose against Jasper's gem* *Jasper kisses Yuri* Yuri- Cute. Jasper- You always please me but I haven't tried it in a long time if you know what I mean. *Jasper blushes* Yuri- I think it's a bit disgusting that I force you to give me fellatio. Jasper- You're not forcing me, I'm doing it of my own free will. *Yuri lowers his pants* Yuri- Do it, be careful not to bite me because even if you don't believe it, it hurts a lot and I don't like to scold you at all. Jasper- Just tell me if I'm doing it right. *Jasper starts and Yuri is acting strange* Jasper- Are you okay? Yuri- No, I'm having a lot of stress because I've been having insomnia. Jasper- I understand why every time I wake up you're caressing me, because I'm the only thing that relaxes you, right? Yuri- that's true, you dexterity me with your body, your charisma and your mouth with which you kiss very well. Jasper- Kisses are something that communicates our senses of love to our brain that's why we always kiss. *Yuri runs her finger over Jasper's gem* Yuri- Did I kiss you? Jasper- Sure, my mouth is all yours. *Yuri passionately kisses Jasper* Jasper- Do you remember that kiss? Yuri- Yes I still remember. *Flashback from a year ago* Jasper- Hey plati, the earth is very rare, do you have any water? Yuri- Better a tea, right? Jasper- Yes, better a tea. *Yuri makes the tea and gives it to Jasper* Jasper- Thank you. I love these views. Yuri- And I love you. * Jasper Kisses Yuri with the taste of tea on his lips * Yuri- Do the bottom lips taste just as fascinating? Jasper- Silly, they don't taste the same. *End Flashback* Jasper- Like it was yesterday. *Yuri without saying anything pulls down Jasper's pants and with little pressure kisses the clitoris* Jasper- Ahhh Ahhh. Yuri- It tastes very good. * Jasper massages Yuri's hair with his arms * Yuri- Mmmmm. Jasper- Don't bite me Ahhh Ahhhh. *Jasper comes* Jasper- You're fascinating. Yuri- You too. Jasper- Could you mistreat me? Yuir- Clearly I would never mistreat you, you are very good to me and I cannot repay you for your effort with violence. Jasper - I love you. Yuri- Me too. *Jasper takes refuge in Yuri's chest and hugs him* Jasper- See you tomorrow. Yuri- See you tomorrow beautiful. *Jasper falls asleep on Yuri's chest* *Yuri strokes Jasper's head until he falls asleep*