Cap 4. What would I do without you?

*The next morning* Yuri- My love? Jasper- Oh hello my life. Yuri- Always in a good mood. *Yuri kisses Jasper* Yuri- And always the same flavor that I love. *Yuri hugs Jasper* Jasper- Excuse me. Yuri- Why? *Jasper blushes* Jasper- Look under the sheet *Yuri lifts the sheet and Jasper's vulva is soaked with vaginal fluids* Yuri- Can I clean you? Jasper- You shouldn't but I like you. *Yuri bends over to clean Jasper's vulva* Jasper- You're already making me blush. *Yuri starts* Jasper- Ahhh Ahhh. *Jasper can't take it anymore and comes* Yuri- That was very pleasant. Jasper- I'm going to take a shower. Yuri- I'll show up there *Jasper is going to take a bath* *Yuri shows up in the bathroom and is also going to take a bath* Yuri- What were you on? Jasper- In the intimate parts, can you help me? Yuri- Sure, you're so beautiful. Jasper- You are too. *Yuri runs his hands down Jasper's back* Jasper- AUH! Yuri- Sorry! Jasper- I have a bruise there. Yuri- I see, what did you hit yourself with? Jasper- It was torture, they hit us and one hit me in the back, I only thought about when I would die and look, you got me out of there saving my life. Yuri- It would be better to leave him alone, time will heal him. *Yuri keeps touching Jasper's back until reaching the waist* Yuri- I reached the top. Jasper- Still missing. *Yuri Continue until you reach the buttocks (Don't fuck her XD)* Yuri- Valla, this is the top. Jasper- Help me here please. Yuri- Where? Jasper - Here. * Jasper points his finger at his private parts * * Yuri begins * Jasper- Use intimate soap, it's more effective than normal. Yuri- Ok * Yuri pays attention to his partner and uses intimate soap * Yuri- I love you, especially when you want me to hug you or kiss you. Jasper- Kiss me please. *Yuri Kisses Jasper* Jasper- I love you. Yuri- Me too. *Both finish bathing* Jasper- You know last night I had a backache, what could be the cause? Yuri- As I was saying. That may be something related to stress. Being so stressed by this situation the muscles tense like ropes and that is what causes the pain. * Yuri carries Jasper to the bed as he rubs her back * Yuri- Ves. The muscles are marking. *Yuri manages to calm Jasper's back with his hands* Jasper- Thank you my life. *Jasper sleeps with Yuri while kissing and hugging him* Jasper- You're weird because you're the only one of your kind. That was a compliment. Yuri- Silly, I already knew it was a compliment. *Yuri rubs his nose against Jasper's gem* *Jasper snuggles on Yuri's chest until he falls asleep* Yuri- It seems that she didn't sleep well, I'm going to accompany her *Yuri keeps hugging Jasper feeling his breaths until he falls asleep*