Cap 6. 1You will never regret being brave

1,200 years ago (Yuri had been given up for dead but he was always alive)* Yuri- I finally arrived to see my beautiful Jasper. *Yuri knocks on the door* Jasper- Who is it? *Jasper opens the door and finds a big surprise* Yuri- Hello my love. *Jasper without saying anything hugs Yuri and takes him to bed* *They take off their clothes and let the action begin XD* Jasper- Finally you come my life, remember my words you will never regret being brave. Yuri-Kiss me please. * Jasper passionately kisses Yuri and his intimate parts rub together * Yuri- Do you need love? Jasper- Yes, and also to vent. Yuri- What do you want first to let off steam or make love? Jasper - Make love. *Yuri starts* Jasper- Ahhh! kiss me my life * Yuri kisses Jasper while he is coming * Yuri- Did you enjoy? Jasper: Sure. *Jasper falls asleep on Yuri's chest* Yuri- So fast already? Okay. * Yuri accommodates Jasper in his arm and notices that there are bruises and whip marks on his back * Yuri- I'll be here to protect you. * Yuri repeats those phrases until he falls asleep *

Well here the skull version of the new season. The new call "The hard hearts are also the softest" will be out right now See you