Epilogue

a/n- this is a year before max comes back to arcadia bay and before the main game

-Ethan's POV a year and a half later at the Junkyard-

"Hey Chloe?"
"Yes, Ethan?"
"Have you heard from Rachel?"
"Not in a few months. Why?"
"Because look at this." I showed her a postcard from Rachel that said she had left Arcadia Bay and was in New York.
"Oh shit. I didn't expect her to leave so soon. You guys have been broken up for only a month. You never even told me why."

"We broke up because everyday was a shitstorm. She wouldn't talk to me, she was always angry and to be honest.. she isn't who I'm looking for."
"Really? You seemed head over heels for her."

"Maybe. But it's not her that I want." I got closer to Chloe and her face got red.
"O-oh. Really?"
"I mean, she would never go out with me. She's never once gone with me to get a tattoo, but you have countless times."
"Of course I have. I'm your best friend."
"No you're not."
"I'm not?" She got more red and we were only a few centimeters away from each other.
"No. You're the love of my life. My soulmate. The reason I-"
"Shut up." She said as she pulled my face onto hers and kissed me.

"I've been wanting to do that for so long." She said.
"Me too."

We kissed more and more. Life doesn't get any crazier than this.

Or does it?

a/n- thank you for all the support on this story! i know the ending wasn't as good but i just wanted to finally be able to have chloe and ethan get together. the main game's story will start soon!