chapter 1 the auditions

Sarabts75

Barcode is a 17 year old boy. He lives with his mom , dad and sister. He loves acting , he always has ever since he was little. He's trying out for his first ever series today. He's really exited , he's going to the audition right after school.

Barcode had only one more class left for today. As soon as this class ends he's gonna start walking to the audition. He only had 10 minutes before the class ends. The teacher was handing out homework. Why do we always have to have homework. Barcode thought to himself. The teacher gave Barcode his homework and Barcode shoved it into his bookbag. The sound of the bell rung. Barcode quickly got up and started walking to the audition. He was walking through an alley to get there. The company is named BOC which stands for beaon cloud.

Barcode arrived Infront of the audition building. He looked up at the big audition sign and took a deep breathe in and let it out. He walked into the building. Their was a bunch of people their. Barcode looked at them all and got a little nervous. But he didn't care how many people there was , he wasn't gonna give up on his dream. Was he was walking he accidentally ran into somebody's.

Barcode: s-sorry.

Jeff: that's alright , are you ok?

Barcode: i-im fine , sorry again.

Jeff gave him a warm smile before walking away. Barcode couldn't help but smile at his handsomeness. He looked like a dream. Barcode quickly shook his head and got out of his thoughts. Barcode walked up to a guy giving audition numbers out. He got number 22. Barcode took the number and waited patiently for his turn. Barcode's turn was next , barcode was really nervous because he's never really acted infront of anybody not even his family. He always practiced infront of a mirror. Barcodes number was then called and barcode quickly got up and walked into the stage.

Barcode: h-hi , my name's barcode and I'm 17 years old , I'll be auditioning for the role of chay. Barcode said nervous.

Barcode started acting his scene out. After he was finished and bowed to them and waited for them to talk.

Director: thank you for your audition , we'll let you know in about a week if you got the part.

Barcode nods and gets off of the stage. He was so exited to see if he got the part of not. He went straight home. When he walked through the door his family was already home waiting on him for dinner.

B mom: hi sweaty , how did the audition go?

Barcode: good , they said that they would call in about a week to tell me if I got the part or not.

B mom: that's great honey , I'm really proud of you.

Barcode: thanks mom.

They all sit down at the dinner table and put food on their plates. They all start eating and talking.

B sister: if you do get the part , I bet your acting partner is gonna be handsome.

Barcode: yes if , there was a lot of people there so I doubt I'll be picked.

B sister: oh come on , don't think like that , you'll definitely get the part

Barcode: thanks.

After dinner barcode heads up to his room. He lays onto his bed and falls asleep. The whole week barcode has been nervous , exited and scared he's not gonna get the part. It's been a whole week already and they haven't called him yet. He was starting to loose hope. He was sitting on the couch watching his favorite movie when his phone started ringing. He answered it and his eyes widen.

Director: hello , is this barcode speaking?

Barcode: y-yes , it's me talking.

Director: I'm just calling to let you know that to got the part , I'll see you on Monday.

Barcode: omg thank you , thank you so much!

The director hangs up and barcode starts running around the house like a exited puppy.

Barcode: YEA!!!! I GOT THE PART I GOT THE PART!! I DID IT!

_______________________________________________

HI EVERYONE , I HOPED YOU LIKED THE FIRST CHAPTER , LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK IN THE COMMENTS. ILL TRY AND UPDATE THE NEXT CHAPTER SOON. 😊