chapter 17 secrets out

barcode's POV.

P'Game stands inside the room still I'm shock. His face looks like he's seen a ghost. I move my hand to p'jeff's holding it , a bit nervous of what P'Game will say.

Game: you two are dating? P'Game says for the 4th time.

Jeff: yes , we are. We've been for a while now.

Game: i-i don't know what to say.

Barcode: P'Game please don't tell anyone yet. We still haven't told anyone , so please keep quiet about it. I say in a begging voice. I'd never use a begging voice for anything but this is way to important.

Game: just give me second to take this all in. This is a lot to take in. P'Game says placing his hands on his hips.

I looked to p'jeff holding his hand a bit tighter. I was scared. Scared P'Game would tell someone , scared no one would accept us. I've been scared of this since day one , but I never really listened to that thought , because I was just happy to be with p'jeff. Are times together , it was special. It all felt like a dream or a movie.

Game: why are you guys hiding this then?

Jeff: it's not easy telling people. We'll get bashed for the age difference. And other stuff.

Jeff: game , out of all people you should know how this feels. P'jeff said looking at P'Game with a serious look.

Game: I know , I know that. Don't worry , I won't tell anyone.

I let out a sigh of relief. It didn't feel good hiding it from the fans and other cast , but we could we do. If we tell p'pond , he might not let us be partnered up anymore , thinking it can get in the way of are acting.

I push all my thoughts away , leaning my head in p'jeff's shoulder.

Game: just so you guys know , I wasn't going to tell Anyone anyways. P'Game says before leaving the room.

The sound of the door getting shut made me open my eyes again. But instead of looking towards the door , I looked to p'jeff. He looked anxious. I continued holding his head , hoping he'll come down.

Barcode: p'jeff. I say in a low tone.

Jeff: hm? He says finally looking at me.

Barcode: are you okay? I say placing my other hand on his thigh.

Jeff: I'm fine. Are you?

Barcode: I'm ok.

Jeff gave me a soft little smile and placed his other hand on top of mine.

Barcode: s-should we talk to p'pond? About us.

Jeff: do you want to?

Barcode: I don't know , but he'll find out eventually. And we can't hide forever.

Jeff: alright , we can talk to him. He says caressing my cheek.

I nod smiling , with a few tears dripping down my cheek.

____

The three of us walked into the dinner area sitting down with the rest of the crew. It was if nothing has happened earlier , P'Game looked like he has forgotten all about it. It made me anxious. I don't know why.

Maybe it's the thought of him knowing about us , and he could crack at any time telling anyone he wants. I only noticed my foot tapping loudly off of the ground when I felt a sting go through my toe from tapping it so hard.

I stopped my foot taking a bite of my dinner. Every once in a while , I'd steal glances from p'jeff and then to P'Game. The tension felt so strong between the three of us. Anyone could notice.

P'pond: barcode? Jeff?

We both look up swiftly , almost like a lightning speed. Sweat begin forming on my forehead. I noticed everyone gone when I looked up. My heart races even more. But I started to calm down a bit when I felt a familiar hand hold Mine from under the table. I held p'jeff's hand back.

P'pond: you guys said you wanted to talk earlier?

P'pond: go ahead , I'm listening. P'pond says calmly drinking his water.

Jeff: um , we wanted to talk about something with you. About me and barcode.

Jeff: we know you might not accept this , but...umm we're , we're dating.

P'pond: it's about time you told me. P'pond says lightly chuckling.

Barcode: huh?

P'pond: guys , you two are like two sloths. You can't be apart for more than a day. You guys are way to close to be just brothers.

P'pond: heck , I might be old but I can still see.  I'm happy for you both. Just don't let it affect your work.

Barcode/jeff: we won't!

We both say like excited little kids. We finally for the first time , hold each other's hands in front of p'pond. It felt like a weight had just been lifted off of my chest that's been sitting there for a long time.

P'pond: alright alright go rest now. You guys have stuff tomorrow. And i don't want you to grumpy.

Jeff: thank you p'pond , we will.

Me and p'jeff quickly go back into are room , flopping down on the bed. We lay down on the bed , I lay my head on his shoulder and p'jeff holds my waist. I could sleep in his arms forever.

Jeff: goodnight , my love.

Barcode: goodnight p'jeff. I love you.

Jeff: I love you too.

I don't know what's going to happen in the future , but whatever it is , we'll face it together. We'll work through things as we always do , and we'll always stay by each other's side.

                                THE END.