chapter 8 a heart break and a kiss

Jeff's POV.

I sighed as Barcode didn't answer my phone call again. He's beem avoiding me ever since the wedding. He hasn't responded to any of my text messages or phone calls.

I tried talking to him when we was filming yesterday but he kept avoiding me.

I don't think I've done anything to upset him. Well not that I know of. I wish he'd just answer me. Luckily we have filming today so I'm going to ask him what's wrong. And I won't let him get away from me this time.

I put my sweatshirt on and head out for the filming studio. I'm not sure if barcode needs a ride because he won't answer me. His sister will probably drive him.

I shut the car door , and drive away. I glance over at the passenger seat wishing barcode was there. He's always the light to my day.

Everything was going fine at the wedding untill the last hour. I try to replay what all happened and what we all talked about. Nothing comes to mind though. Everything seemed good.

I let out a sigh as I pull into the studio. My heart races as I park. I unbuckle and head inside. I get a bit confused as it's quiet. I hear no noise. usually everyone is full of energy goofing around and laughing.

I turn around the corner and walk into the room where everyone usually sits. My eyes go straight to barcode. Barcode was sitting beside tong. Has he been crying? His eyes look puffy and red like he's been crying. He see's me and looks away.

I'm a patient person , but not when something is wrong with barcode. I'm getting a little mad now that he's ignoring me and he won't even talk to me. I sigh and march over to him grsbbjng his wrist. Not to hard but enough to pull him off if the couch. I drag him out of the room and down the hall.

Barcode: p-p'jeff let go! Let go. Barcode protest as I drag him.

I sigh and let go of his wrist. He looks at me with an angry but sad looking face. I raise my hands to my hips and look at him.

Jeff: what's going on? Why do you keep avoiding me?

Barcode: i-i'm not.

Jeff: barcode I'm not dumb , I know your avoiding me. Did I do something to upset you?

Barcode: I said I'm not avoiding you! Barcode yells.

I look at him shocked that he just yelled at me.  I fold my arms and step closer to him.

Jeff: tell me what's going on? I say with a stern voice.

Barcode: I told you , nothing is wrong. Now leave me alone already.

Jeff: clearly something is wrong. I don't know why your getting mad at me for , but I'm just trying to help.

Barcode: why! It's not like you care anyways! You don't care about my feelings! So just leave me alone!

I watch in shock as he walks away. What is he saying. How could he think that. I care about him more than anything. His feelings are the only thing that matters to me. Where the hell is he getting all this from.

Barcode's POV.

I storm away from p'jeff going back into the room. I set down on the couch folding my arms holding back tears.

I'm surprised that I yelled at p'jeff like that. it' just , it makes me so mad that he made me think all those things. And all those things he's done was just all for fan service. And he's already dating gameplay. I just wish he wouldn't have played with my feelings like that.

P'jeff walks back in the room , I keep my head down. I can feel his gaze on me , it like a lazor beaming right through me.

Every looks up as the door opens. P'pond walks in with his morning coffee and clipboard in his other hand.

P'pond: alright everyone's here , good. You guys can all start practicing your scrips. And Jeff and barcode I changed your scripts up a bit.

P'pond: let me go grab them.

I look up making eye contact with p'jeff. We both look away from each other avoiding eye contact. We both look up at p'pond when he comes back out. He hands us both are script's to practice.

I begin reading it memorizing it. My eyes widen in horror as I see a kiss scene. Shiia! This can't be happening! I watch p'jeff's movements as he reads the script. But his face stayed serious the whole time reading it. Of course he doesn't care there's a kiss scene , it's just acting.
I shouldn't care over it either , it's not us kissing , it's Kim and porchay.

Everyone reads their scripts for about 10 more minutes. Me and p'jeff has to practice the kiss scene. My heart is beating so fast , I'm nervous as heck. I can't believe p'jeff will be my first kiss.

P'pond: alright , Jeff your going to wrap your hand around his wait from back , and then follow the script. And if you want to free style you can to

P'jeff and I sit in the floor. I feel his warm arms wrap around my from back. He breathes on the back of my neck making me shiver.

Jeff: I missed you , chay. P'jeff whispers into my ear.

Barcode: prove it then , p'kim.

P'jeff turns Me around , pulling me on his lap. Are faces get closer , are lips almost touching. I gulp and back my face away a bit. But p'jeff pulls me into a strong but gentle kiss. I get a bit surprised because we Weren't suppose to kiss yet.

I try to pull away but p'jeff doesn't let me. He continues sucking on my lips. I feel his hands go up my shirt touching my waist making my gasp. P'jeff took the opportunity and shoved his tongue in licking my lower lip. I'm to into the kiss I almost forgot we was acting.

P'jeff finally pulls away both of us gasping for air. My head goes fuzzy and I can't comprehend anything around us. All I can do is stare into his dark eyes.

Are lips are both swollen and red. I could still feel his cold hands on my waist.

P'pond: that was amazing! P'pond says making us loose eye contact.

P'jeff slides his hands out of my shirt and I move off of his lap. We both set there awkward not knowing what to say or do.

P'pond: you guys can have a 5/10 minute break. I'll call you guys back in when I need you again. P'pond says then walks out leaving just me and p'jeff alone in the room.

P'jeff gets up when he heard his phone ringing , he answers it and immediately smiles. I quickly get up grabbing my stuff and leaving the room.

I'm walking down the hall not paying attention to lost in my thoughts, I accidentally run into someone. I let out a yelp as hot coffee burns me arm.

Game: oh my gosh I'm so sorry. Are you alright?

I look up and my eyes widen. It was gameplay. I stand there still in shock. Why is he here?

Game: hey , are you alright? Should I get someone?

Barcode: n-no , i-i'm alright.

Just then p'jeff comes beside us. I look at him trying not to cry. Gameplay goes beside p'jeff and wraps his arm around his shoulder.

Jeff: barc-i didn't let p'jeff finish , I quickly walked away.

I left the building and ran into the woods up by the hill. I set in my favorites spot and let my tears out. it hurts worser seeing them together. I sniffle my nose and wipe my tears away.

Why was game when here? Was he here to pick p'jeff up? Did p'jeff invite him here?

All these questions are making my head hurt. I lay down on the grassy hill and look up at the clouds. Sometimes I wish I was a cloud or a bird. They can fly wherever they want , go wherever they want.

My eyes got heavy and I started drifting off to sleep. Before I knew it , I was in my dream world.