chapter 4 the event

Barcode's POV.

Today me and p'jeff had are very first event together. I was really excited to meet all the fans. I do feel bad for the ones who can't come to the event. That's why last night I got on Twitter and liked a bunch of the fans tweets. I even commented on some of them.

I still can't believe how many people want to meet me. I mean a few months ago I was just a regular kid who no one even knew. But now 100+ of people know me.

I walk downstairs with a happy smile on my face. I see breakfast already on the counter with a note beside it. I pick it up and read it.

The note...

Hi honey , it's mom. Me and your father is going to visit your aunt today. We'll be back tomorrow. We love you honey.

I set the note down and set down and started eating. My mom and dad visit my aunt's a lot. She doesn't live far from here.

My sister has her own house , she lives a few blocks from here. I don't usually stay with her when my parents are out , I'm usually fine by my self at the house.

As I'm taking a bite of my pancakes I get a text. I pick my phone up while chewing and see it's from p'jeff. I instantly smile and tap on the text message.

Jeff: hey I was just letting you know I'll be picking you up from school today.

Barcode: ok , thank you. Can I ask why?

Jeff: I figured it'd be easier to pick you up and go straight to the event.

Jeff: is that ok?

Barcode: yeah , of course.

Jeff: oh and I already told your parents. They was fine with it.

Barcode: ok , thank you phi. I'll see you later then.

Jeff: kk , see you later.

I put my phone down with a smile stuck on my face. We've grew pretty close to each other. But I'm still shy around him all the time. Maybe it's because I have a small crush on him but who wouldn't. I mean it's not a serious crush or anything.

This is the first time he's picking me up from school. He gives me rides home sometimes but never picked me up from school.

Barcode: ahhh! I scream out of excitement. The whole neighborhood probably heard me but who cares. P'jeff is picking me up from school!!!

I look at the time and realize the bus is almost here. I quickly put my plate in the sink and rush out the door. Luckily I make it just in time. I sigh in relief as I step on to the bus.

____

Jeff's POV.

I set my phone down as I end the call with barcode. I stand up from the bed and walk into the kitchen.

I pour myself some coffee while thinking about the event. P'pond wants us to do fan service. And we'll have to do it at the event.

I sigh and take a sip of my coffee. Today's going to be a long day. I bet barcodes excited to see all the fans. Just thinking of his smile makes me smile.

I walk over to the couch while holding my coffee mug. I set down and turn on my phone and go in to Twitter.

#jeffbarcodefirstevent. #jeffbarcode

Jeffbarcode21: they are so cute together! I can't wait untill their event. We love you Jeff and barcode! @jeffsatur @barcode.tin #jeffbarcode