chapter 1

( Elijah's POV)

"Elijah?!! why were you late?!" Dave yelled as he draped his hands around me causing me to squirm while rolling my eyes.

Remind me again why I'm always surrounded by idiots?

" I woke up late that's all- wait, what got you all worked up?" I asked causing him to smile shyly.

The fuck is he up to?

" Uhm..I didn't made my essay so can I please copy yours~ I'll just get an idea! I swear on Tyrone's ass" He said with his right arm up as if he's a military wearing on protecting the country.

"I heard that you fucking prick" I heard Tryone yell on the other side of the room.

These idiots.

" here" I said giving in as I gave him my late night draft.

It won't give him an A tho

Probably at around C-

Oh don't look at me like that, as if I'd actually let this air head copy an essay that I worked so hard on for a month

"Hihi this is why we're friends~" He said causing me to shake my head in amusement.

Just like what my grandma used to say
Give your useless shit to the needy ones, and fortunately this shit head needs a new brain. 

The things I do to keep this world from collapsing completely

______lunch break_______

" Sooo what are you planning to eat for lunch?" Dave asked as we walked side by side.

I don't want him to think that I'm so pathetic I can't even afford my own food.

You really can't tho

Oh shut up

"I'll pass lunch thanks" I said causing him to look at me skeptical.

"Elijah tell me honestly, are your brothers starving you?" He asked causing my eyes to widen.

"what? Of course not, It's just-"

"Hey, I can pay for lunch like c'mon your talking to a first class sugar baby here" He said cockily causing me to roll my eyes.

How can a sugar baby look this horrible.

" Did I hear free food?" someone yelled as he draped his arms around me and Dave.

And here's another weed that grew randomly in my life

" Liam where the fuck did you come from?" Dave hissed causing me to chuckle as I pattef this idiot's hair.

" You seriously need to stop giving people a heart attack" I said causing him to laugh.

"Oh c'mon nobody died from being surprised..I think" he said causing me and Dave to shake our heads in amusement.

"Anyways, what do y'all wanna eat? Baby dollar gotcha covered" Dave said with a wink causing me and Liam to smile awkwardly.

We can't disagree or our ticket to free food is gone.

" That's more like it! Now c'mon-"

"Wait I'm gonna use the toilet first I'll meet you guys down at the cafeteria" I said causing the both of them to laugh histarically.

I don't see how me peeing is something to be amused about

" Don't drown in the toilet!!" They both yelled causing me to roll my eyes as I jogged to the bathroom.