Chapter 8

( Finn's POV)

"How was training?" I asked as we ate dinner.

Killian and Jonathan only looked at each other silently, while Cristopher stared blankly at his food poking the grape with a fork.

Did something happen?

"What did the three of you do this time" I deadpanned causing Killian to look at me defensively.

"You should be asking what he did" Jonathan defended causing me to lift my eyebrow questioningly.

"He?"

"Code fucking Eli" Jonathan and Killian said in unison catching me off guard.

He didn't seem like the strict type when I first met him tho.

"What did he do?" I asked causing the two to look at each other hesitantly.

"Code Eli wasn't at fault. They lost to a bet and now they're forced to actually listen to his teachings" Cristopher stated his eyes still starring boredly at the grape he had been poking.

I never expected them to listen in the first place.

But to think he'd challenge them.

"I'll show him, I'll show him what I'm really capable of" Killian declared almost too loudly with his fist clenched to which made me internally chuckle.

The airhead who never gave a damn about the world is now riling up over one lost. Probably a disgraceful one too.

"Calm down, we'll beat him at his own game..but we need a strategy" Jonathan offered trying to calm his brother causing my eyes to widen in surprise? Shock? I don't know..

But one thing is for sure..

This is very unlikely of Jonathan.

The red bull who always goes into fights head on is now suggesting his brother to think of a strategy.

Just what exactly have you done to my brothers Code Eli..?

"What about you Christopher? How was your day?" I asked causing Christopher's head to snap at me as if just realizing that I was even here.

"I..uhm.."

"He lost to Code Eli too you know" Killian snitched causing Christopher to scowl at him.

Christopher..lost?

To Code Eli?

"The only reason why he won is because he caught me off guard. Nothing more..nothing less" Christopher said while glaring at Killian.

As the two continued to glare at each other with Jonathan trying to prevent Killian from murdering someone, my lips couldn't help but twitch in amusement.

Christopher never loses a fight, if he did, he'd go on a rampage and will be more than willing to kill someone for the sake of cooling his head off.

So for him to let this matter go as if it was nothing.

How interesting.

"I guess you could never judge Spade's judgement" I muttered to myself as I continued to eat my dinner with three brats trying to murder each other.

What a sight to see.

_____CHANGE POVS_____

( Christopher's POV)

"What the..ha..you freaking prick I'll kill you- ngh.."

He sounded..hot.