Chapter 9

( Elijah's POV)

Fuck, fuck, fuck

I need to find my phone to at least ask Dave and Liam for help but..

I have no idea where the fuck my phone is

"What are you looking for?" Killian asked causing me to laugh awkwardly.

"I-I was looking for my phone, you know just in case I get bored-"

"Using your phone while driving is not good for you, out of the two of us, you should know that very well" he said recalling my motion sickness as a kid.

This freaking-

"What would you know about what's good for me or not" I grumbled under my breath causing him to roll his eyes.

"Better than you, who decides to go out at 10 in the evening under the fucking rain without an umbrella" He deadpanned causing my head to snap at him almost instantly.

"How do you know that?!" I almost yelled when suddenly the car stopped because of the red light.

"Cristopher contacted me that night" He merely shrugged as he started to drive off again.

I couldn't do anything but remain sitting stiffly near the window praying that someone can save me from this mess.

Please universe, be on my side for once

* * * * * *

As soon as the car stopped in front of the giant luxurious looking hospital I couldn't help my anxiousness rising by the minute.

Fuck what if the doctor doesn't see any problems and this idiot gets mad?

Of course the doctor won't see any problem you dumbass you were never sick in the first place.

Please universe get me out of here

"Let's go?" He said snapping me out of my thoughts seeing as this idiot opened the door for me.

I meant get me out of this situation not the car universe!!

"Thanks" I said as I stepped out of the car.

As I trailed behind Killian's back I couldn't help but look at the hospital in awe. Everything, was freaking luxurious.

The walls were beautifully modernized gray with golden picture frames of people I know nothing about and the light... is a fucking chandelier.

It is a private hospital after all but, isn't this a little too much?

"I'm here for Dr. Chan-Heil" Killian said to the counter nurse causing the woman in her mid-30 to choke down on her own saliva.

Was it something he said?

"Do you have an appointment sir?" she asked professionally regaining her composure causing Killian to sigh in annoyance.

"I texted him, but he hasn't replied yet" He grumbled while looking at his phone.

"May I ask when did you text him sir?" The nurse asked causing Killian to look at her deadpanned.

"5 minutes ago"

I couldn't do anything but face palm in embarrassment as I stared at my unphased, idiot of a brother.

Who the fuck goes to a private hospital without an appointment?!

"Unfortunately sir, Dr. Chan-Heil is very busy at the moment-"