Chapter 3

( Elijah's POV)

" Are you sure about this Elijah?" Liam asked as we took off our robes in the dressing room.

After Spade's announcement today we went in the locker room to change but somehow these two had been worried to the point that they'd probably won't even let me walk back home.

Dramatic shits

"For the 10th time yes, and besides this is King we're talking about we can't just pass up an opportunity like this you know" I said in a matter of fact tone causing him to sigh.

"Oh stop being dramatic Liam, this is Elijah we're talking about, who could even hurt this shit?" Dave asked with his arm wrapped around my shoulder.

" Whatever, just text or call us when something happens alright?" Liam said causing me to snort as I flicked his nose amusingly.

Liam is more of a parent than my own parents could ever be.

"Deal" I replied making him roll his eyes causing Dave to laugh nervously.

" I maybe laughing but, I'm kinda with Liam on this one, are you really sure that you can do this?" Dave said seriously making me roll my eyes.

Haiya these idiots.

" I told you I'll be fine, just trust me on this one" I said with a smile causing Liam to look away with his arms fold.

"J-just update us if something bad happens" He said pissily causing me to chuckle as I cleaned out my locker.

Training with King's lovers next week

I think I'm about to shit my pants

* * * *

My training with King's lovers isn't till next week, so where exactly am I going you ask?

Freaking school that's what.

There's this weird rule within the academy that states 'privilages only starts when you start being a benefit'. Therefore I can't just suddenly stop going to school this week since my duty as a code member hasn't started.

Not to mention it's exam week.

"Hayst, I just wanna go to bed" I grumbled under my breath.

Just as I was walking down the boulivard I suddenly heard people grunting near the alley way.

Sounds like a street fight.

Shit it's a street fight

" You know what? Nope, no, uh-uh, I'm not in the right mental state to deal with this" I whispered under my breath as I tried to tip toe my way out.

I'm already late as it is.

" Hah! Is that all you got bastard?!"

" How cocky of you to say that when you're already half passed out"

" Give it your shot, I won't be going easy on you"

I stopped dead at my tracks hearing the weirdly familiar voice of someone who seemed to have been stepped on like a roach.

But I can't wrap my mind on who it is..

"GAH-shit-"

Was that Jonathan?

No it can't be, he already went to school this morning didn't he?

Without a second thought I trailed back to where exactly the noises came from.