Chapter 6

( Elijah's POV)

" YOU SAID WHAT?!" Liam yelled causing me to smile awkwardly.

Yes I get that what I said was a close call but c'mon it wasn't that bad.

"I would've commended you if it was Diamond but you idiot this is King! KING, a freaking suspect for murdering one of our members, what makes you think he won't do the same shit to you?!" He stated dramatically making me roll my eyes.

Liam gets annoying from time to time

And this is one of those times.

"How was I suppose to know that King knew Korean? I thought only Scorpion knew" I explained causing him to pinch his nose bridge in frustration.

"Of course he'd know...THIS IS HIS ONLY FUCKING DESCIPLE, you seriously think Scorpion knows shit that King doesn't- Dave stop laughing this is serious" Liam deadpanded as we both starred at a wheezing Dave.

"BAH..HAHAHA..ha..w-what did you call him again?" Dave asked for the fifth time causing me to internally snort.

I can't help it, when Dave laughs he sounds like an engine starting.

"Pet, and foot stool" I stated in korean causing him to wheeze out while I too bit my lips as to not piss Liam off.

However I'm not laughing because of what I said.

I'm laughing because..

Dave doesn't even know Korean, he just didn't understand a thing I just said.

"Elijah-"

"Yes I know what you're planning to say and I'm sorry alright? I'll be more careful next time" I stated with a reassuring smile to which made him close his eyes, probably questioning his very existence.

"Fine, just watch out, now that you're not in good graces with Scorpion and he's also planning on supervising your training who knows what shit could happen to you" Liam stated causing me to nod with a smile.

"Yes dad I'll be more careful next time" I stated causing him to roll his eyes with a smile.

* * * * * *

After hanging out with Liam and Dave for a while in the dojo, I finally decided to go home seeing as it's about to rain, and my dumbass forgot to bring an umbrella.

Welp, you live and you learn I guess.

My training with King's lovers starts tomorrow, and I'll be seeing that bastard Scorpion again.

Why did he join the training you ask?

How the fuck should I know?

"Great it's raining" I cursed under my breath as I looked up at the sky seeing the raindrops falling one by one.

I sighed as I looked up the road ahead, my house is still far from this block and it's already 10:00 pm in the evening.

I can't even ride a cab at this point.

Sighing for one last time I decided, who gives a damn? I don't get sick easily anyways, might as well walk home.

I left all of my things in the dojo so I have bought nothing important with me that needs protection from getting wet.

"Life is shit alright" I muttered under my breath as I crossed the road only to freeze as I stared at the giant blinking lights of a car that's almost 3 inches closer to me.