chapter 1

A/n: hello! This is a second book so go back and read the other book before you read this one. Also this has spice in it towards the end. I hope yall enjoy.

Y/n pov

"Y/n black is flying towards the rings while just above Viktor Krum is getting close to the snitch. Y/n is right at the ring and she shoots... it's in. Krum still flying around speeding up and down. Oh! The snitch has been caught. Krum has the snitch. Is a Bulgaria win. They will be moving on to the world cup!" The announcer screamed down the mic. The crowd started cheering while the teams got together.

"Nice one guys" our coach yelled as I walked into the locker room from my shower.

"Y/n letter!" Krum said running over to me. "Saw it near my stuff"

"Thanks Vik"

"No problem"

I finished getting ready to leave before reading it.

I walked over to my locker and sat on the floor near it

I walked over to my locker and sat on the floor near it. The address on the letter said it was from Romania. I smilr spread across my face. I quickly opened it to read what was sent.

"Hello love

I'm missing you a lot Esther today for some reason. Everything I see reminds me of you. Mum said she got tickets to the quidditch cup and she gave me one. I really hope I can see you play after all this time. I'll see you soon my love

Love charlie"

I smiled before I heard someone chuckle. I looked up and saw oli leaning agaist on of the lockers.

"Your boyfriend?" He asked

"Yeah" I said as I folded the letter back up and put it in my bag.

"How many letter has he sent this month"

"Eh around 40"

"That's more than there are days"

"Sometimes he sends two"

"Have you responded to all of them"

"Yeah and sent some others"

"Merlin. You must write a lot"

"Yep"

"How long have you two been like this"

"Around four years"

"Four years. Holy shit. I couldn't do that"

"You can't even hold a relationship for a week"

"Exactly"

I grabbed my stuff and closed my locker.

"Movie night tonight?" He asked as we walked out.

"Yeah. Still at my place"

"Duh your place is nice"

we walked out the door.

Charlie pov