Chapter 8

Y/n pov

I was teaching Harry's class when I heard my office door open. I looked over and saw Charlie in the door. He gave me a small smile. I sighed with a smile before going back to what I was doing. I saw Ron staring at Charlie.

"Ron focus listen to your professor," Charlie said. I held back a smile. I looked over at Charlie. He winked at me before walking out. I shook my head.

"Moving on," I said bringing the class back to focus. Ron looked up at me and rolled his eyes. I heard him say something to Harry before I continued teaching.

.-.-.-

I went off of the campus for a walk finding myself walking towards the dragons. Charlie was sitting on the outskirts of the camp and eating lunch. I sat down next to him. He looked over.

"Oh! Hi baby" he said wrapping one arm around my shoulder.

"Hi," I said with a smile

"Question," he asked "I should know this answer but don't"

"Ok what is it"

"What's your favorite color

"F/c why?"

"Because it's something I should know and can't remember for the life of me."

"Ok," I said. I kissed his cheek. "How long are you off for?"

"Another hour why?"

"I want to go on a walk"

"With me"

"Of course with you darling"

He laughed before standing up.

"Come on then"

He pulled me up and held out his arm to me. I smiled before grabbing his arm and walking with him. He kissed my head before we started walking.

"You look nice today," I said

"Thanks," he said. "You look very nice teaching a class. Like you were born for it"

"I'm all set after this year. No way am I counting that"

He laughed.

"Ok. World famous quidditch player it is then"

I laughed at his words before resting my head on his shoulder.

"Hey at this point you're the richer one," he said.

"Never thought I'd ever be a quidditch player"

"Never thought I'd date a quidditch player" I smiled up at him and he looked down at me. He stopped walking and turned me to face him. He held my waist softly. He pulled me into a soft kiss.

"I'm so excited to have you come for Christmas" he said against my lips

"I'm excited to spend Christmas with you again. Haven't done that in years"

"Yeah," he whispered. He grabbed my hand and walked hand in hand. "I love you" he whispered

"I love you," I said. I saw him smile next to me.

.-.-.-

Today was the first challenge. It was the dragons. I was sitting in the stands with McGonagall and Snape. I watched each person while holding my breath. Then it was Harry with the worst dragon. I bit my lip as I watched. He called his broom before flying away. Then he flew out of the stadium with the dragon following him. He flew straight towards our stands. Snape saw and pushed both me and McGonagall down to keep us from getting killed.

"Merlin's sake" I mumbled. I turned around to see where the dragon went.

"Why'd it get off the chain? That shouldn't of happened" McGonagall said. I shook my head a little. I took a shaky breath as we watched. Suddenly he came back without the dragon. He picked up the egg and everyone cheered. I let out a breath at the same time McGonagall did.

"I'll have madame Pomfrey take care of him immediately," McGonagall said getting up. I saw Snape tapping his leg nervously. I smiled a little before heading down the stairs. I saw Charlie herding the dragons. He had a deep scratch on his arm and another on his cheek. I watched as they got the other three back.

"What about the fourth" Connor asked.

"It's fine. He'll go back if he truly needs to" Charlie said.

"Charlie I think someone's looking for you" a girl said

"Hm?" He asked. She pointed at me and he turned around. "Hi lovey," he said. "I was just coming to check on you"

"You need to see madame pomfrey," I said with my eyebrows raised as I looked at his arm. He looked at his arm before hiding it behind his back.

"I don't know what you're talking about," he said with a smile.

"You want me to fix it?"

"Would be less of a hassle" he said with a small smile. "You've done it before" I sighed.

"You done in here"

"Yeah"

"Come on"

"Bye Charlie" the girl said teasingly

"Fuck off Angie," he said flipping her off before walking over to me. She just laughed as he walked out of the tent. I gave them all a small wave before walking over to Charlie. He was sitting on a bench. I kneeled in front of him and grabbed his arm. I conjured some wipes and thread for stitches.

I wiped it clean making him wince before I grabbed the thread and stitched him up. He winced every time before I wrapped it. I then cupped his cheek before I wiped the blood off his face.

"Better?" He asked

"Better"

"Thank you" he whispered

"Of course my love. I have to check on Harry. You make sure you don't unwrap that."

"OK love"

Charlie pov

I watched her walk away after she kissed my cheek. I walked back to where the dragons were to pack up.

"If you don't propose to her I will," Angie said as I walked in

"What?"

"You heard me. Get your act together and marry that girl. You Two are perfect together."

"OK Ok. I will. Soon" she narrowed her eyes at me."I promise. You can even help me plan it."

"Good "