chapter 4

Y/n pov

Aurther rushed us out of the tent. Charlie grabbed my hand. The twins and ginny followed us. Through the woods. The sound of screaming and spell being shot made me feel nauseous. We ran until we saw the end of the forest. We ran through and stopped at the edge of the forest.

"Wand wand. Wheres my wand" I muttered trying to grab it from my pocket

"What why!" Charlie said

"We may need it. I'm not sure Ah here" I said grabbing it. Charlie forced his siblings behind us. I saw a broom flying towards us and someone jump off a few feet from us

"Shit" I muttered

They started shooting spells at me though I blocked them all before he looked at my arm.

"Your that gir-" he started before I shot a spell at him sending him flying backwards. Charlie grabbed my hand and pulled us all away from the area. We watched as the rest of the death eaters flew away before heading back to the tent. Arthur had Harry Ron and Hermione walking back with him. We walked into the tent and the kids went off to their beds. I sat down on the couch when owls started flying in towards me. Charlie gave me a confused look.

"Other auras and teammates making sure we're ok" I said. He nodded before lying his head on my lap. On letter that I got stood out to me.

"Dear y/n

Hello y/n. If you haven't guessed this is Dumbledore. I was wondering if you'd like to help out in hogwarts this year. We have the triwizard torment and need an aurora at the school and me and my fellow teachers thought you'd be best fit. Letter me back if you can.

From Dumbledore"

I reread the paper before placing it next to me and running my fingers through charlies long hair. He turned around and wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me down to lay down. He nuzzled his head in my neck. He was half asleep when he did this. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I love you love" he mumbled into my neck

"Love you to" I whispered "now go back to bed"

He nodded and buried his head deeper in my shoulder. I closed my eyes and slowly fell asleep.

Charlie pov

I woke up with my head on y/ns chest. Her arms were wrapped around my neck and mine around her stomach. I looked over and saw the twins sitting on the floor nearby.

"What are you doing" I asked.

They shrugged.

"Moring!" Dad said walking over. "Did you two really fall asleep on the couch.

I nodded. I felt y/n stretch a bit under me.

"Morning y/n" I heard the twins say.

"Morning" she mumbled softly. She looked over at me and kissed my head before combing her fingers through my hair. I saw a letter on the table that was opened with the hogwarts.

"Love what's that" I mumbled into her neck.

"Oh shit grab that before the kids see it" she hushed

"Ok...?"

"You can read it"

I nodded before reading it.

________

We made it to mums house and mum immediately pulled y/n into a big hug.

"Oh y/n deary welcome home! How's Bulgaria treating you" mum said

"Oh Molly! I've missed you so much. Bulgaria is treating me wonderfully. How are you"

"I'm doing amazing. So you and charlie had some fun when he was over at yours"

"Mum!" The twins yelled.

"What!"

I laughed to myself before I pulled her away from mum.

"Charlie don't keep her all to yourself!" Mum yelled.

"She's mine!" I yelled back picking her and carrying her into my old room.  I layed her down on the bed before laying down next to her. I looked over at her. She was messing with a ring on her finger. I grabbed her hand and held it in mine. She looked over at me and gave me a smile.

"I'm going to put a ring on this hand one day" I mumbled kissing her hand. I saw her blush before she turned away.

"I hate you" she muttered

"You love me"

"Yeah I do"