chapter 2

Y/n pov

I got to the feild for practice the next moring and saw oli. I walked over to him and we walked into the locker room together.

"I see you had some fun last night" he said noticing the mark I forgot to cover.

"Shut it" I said almost smiling.

"Was it just like four years ago or better"

"Oli!"

"Just asking"

We stayed quiet for a second

"It was amazing" I said quietly

He started laughing.

"How much did you have to cover"

"A lot of my neck and shoulder. Theres also some on my stomach I didn't get to cover"

"Holy shit. We're you up long"

"Well I got around half an hour of sleep so"

"He was really making up for the time apart wasn't he"

"I mean I'm not complaining. It's been a while"

"I mean damn. You haven't touched each other in four years and he tried to make that up in one night"

"One week. He says until we visit his mum he's making sure I feel good every night"

"Your one lucky girl. He seemed like he could go all day and night"

"He would've If I didn't have to come here"

"I can imagine"

I pushed open the locker room door and stepped in.

"So how was the rest of your night"

"Good. I got a letter from that girl"

"Really!"

"Yeah!"

We split off to get changed before getting on our brooms and practicing.

We practiced for around 3 hours before we headed home. I walked in the door and saw charlie sitting on the couch in his pj pants and no shirt. 

"I'm taking a shower if you wanna join" I said as I walked towards the bathroom. I've never seen him jump up so fast.

"I'm undressing you though" he yelled running after me

________

I was wrapped in a towel after our steamy shower before I felt him wrap his arms around my waist. His towel was loosely around his waist and his hair was still dripping.

"Best shower ever" he mumbled before kissing my neck more. I looked in the mirror to see the amount of love bites on my neck along with the fading print of his hand. I smiled looking over us together.

"I missed this" I said leaning my head back onto his shoulder and giving him  more of my neck to kiss.

"So did i" he said before lifting his head up and kissing my lips. I smiled into his kiss. His grip tighted around my waist before he slowly broke the kiss.

"I should've had you vist earlier if I knew our entire week would be amazing bed time and steamy showers" I said looking back at the mirror.

"I would have to If I knew I could go like this" he started before he pulled my towel off and smacked my ass. "And turn you on"

I can't lie I was a little turned on.

"Get your ass back in that shower" I said pushing him in. He had a huge smile on his face.

his girl a charlie Weasley x reader. On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara