Chapter 10

Y/n pov

I finished packing my bag as Hermione walked in. She has tears streaming down her face. My eyes widened.

"Why are you crying," I asked walking over.

"Boys are stupid." She said. I nodded

"Come sit," I said. She sat down in front of me. "This talk is not as a teacher so whatever I say is as Harry's godsister ok?"

"Ok," she said with a small smile.

"What boy has you crying? If it's Viktor I'll kick his ass"

"No no not him. He is sweet and all. I've had a great night with him"

"So why are you crying"

"I went to talk to Ron and Harry. They weren't dancing and Ron gave me so much attitude about who I went with" she said. I laughed a little.

"He's just like Charlie in that sense:

"What?"

"We had a ball in hogwarts. I desperately wanted to go with Charlie but he never asked. I ended up going with my cousin As friends of course. Charlie didn't go with anyone so I went to talk to him. He asked why I went with him of all people and I got pissed at him. I yelled at him in front of the school. I don't know how many heard me but I walked out. I didn't talk to him for months after that. Worst decision ever"

"So it's just a weasly thing." She said with a sniff.

"Basically. Just talk to him soon. You can take time but I know Charlie thought he lost me forever. You can even ask the twins. They know all about it.  I told them and Molly after we graduated."

"Thank you," she said.

"Don't let a stupid git like him make you cry. I can actually beat him up. Or tell the twins. They'd hex him good."

"Ok"

"If you see the boys tell them to be packed and ready for tomorrow morning. And if you need to just tell Harry and he'll most likely tell Ron."

"I will

"Goodnight Hermione:

"Good night y/n"

She walked out now without tears. I took a breath before going back to packing. I finished and put my bag on the floor. I cleaned up my desk before lying down and going to sleep.

.-.-.-

I woke up and got dressed. Then I heard the boys and girl knock on the door. I opened it.

"I should hex the both of you for what happened with Hermione last night," I said looking at Harry and Ron.

"We pranked them this morning. They've got their fill." Fred said.

"Good," I said. "We're going by flu. Come on"

The twins went first. Then ginny. Then Harry and ron. I went last and immediately felt the warmth of the Weasleys' house. I smiled as Molly walked over to me.

"Hello y/n"

"Hi Molly," I said as she pulled me into a hug.

"Charlie hasn't woken up yet. He's in his old room"

"Ok," I said as we pulled away.

"Y/n" I heard Aurther say.

"Aurther," I said with a smile

"Good to see you again"

"Good to see you too," I said as he pulled me into a brief hug

"I'll let you go bother my son now"