chapter 3

Y/n pov

I woke up with my legs killing me. I didn't have practice today so charlie went all out last night. He had his arm wrapped tightly under my chest pressing his bare chest to my naked back side. I slowly removed his arm from my chest and threw on shorts and a baggy t shirt. I started making breakfast for us. I put the plates down at my table before I went to get charlie. I walked down the hall and opened up my door.

"Love breakfast" I said leaning on the doorframe.

"Hmm?"

"I made breakfast. Come and eat"

"Ok"

I walked out of the room and cleaned up the living room before I heard him walking in.

"This looks really good darling" he said kissing my head.

We sat down and ate quickly.

"What is there to do here" charlie asked as he brought out plates into the kitchen and started washing them.

"Uh. Wanna try some muggle things" I said as I wrapped my arms around his waist and putting my head on his back.

"Oh! That sounds fun"

He finished up the dishes and turned around to look at me.

"What were you thinking" he said cupping my face.

________

I changed quickly and walked out to see charlie sitting on the couch.

"You look very nice" he said as he got up. He grabbed my waist and pulled me against his chest.

"Thanks" I said looking up at him. He pressed a kiss on my lips. We pulled away.

"I need to do your hair" i said running my hand through his hair.

"Ok?"

"Come on" I said grabbing his hand and pulling him to the bathroom.

"Ok!" He laughed. I sat in down on the toilet and grabbed my hair stuff.

"Turn towards the wall"  he nodded. I started brushing his hair through. I grabbed a hair tie and put his hair in a bun. Some of the hair wasn't long enough though it framed his face.

"Face me"

He turned around and I fixed the hair in his face before he grabbed my sides  and pulled me onto his lap. I shook my head with a smile. He pressed his lips to mine.

"Couldn't resist doll" He said after breaking the kiss.

________

[Time skip. End of the week]

"Love! I have to leave soon!" Charlie yelled from the other room.

"Wait. I need a kiss" I yelled.

"Alright"

He walked Into the room I was in.

"What type of kiss are we talkin. Me taken you to the bed or just pinning you took the wall" he said with a smirk. "I have time for both if you'd like" he said as he licked his lips eyeing me up in down. I was again in a sports bra though my shorts where much shorter and tighter on my ass.

"A simple kiss. You shouldn't be going to your mums horny" I said.

"Pinning against the wall it is" he said grabbing my wrist and putting them above my head. On hand was placed on my ass. He pushed his lips onto mine. I soon felt him lick my bottom lip hoping for entrance. I refused to let him in until he squeezed my ass making me moan onto his lips. His tounge pushed through and explored my mouth. After a couple more seconds he pulled away.