Prologue

It was the middle of the night and Dean had been pacing the length of the motel room for the past hour after receiving a very strange voicemail from his dad. John Winchester had gone on a hunt and disappeared making his oldest son feel extremely worried. So worried in fact that he would probably create a hole in the carpet soon but that was the least of his worries. His dad was missing and all he wanted was to drive off and find him. His fingers itched to grab his keys and do just that but something stopped him. 

"Baby?" A soothing male voice tiredly called out towards him from the bed, breaking Deans train of thought. He looked over towards the blonde haired male now sitting up in bed who used to be asleep but probably woke up due to Deans pacing. Dean almost started to drool at the sight of his bare muscled chest on display for him since all he was wearing was grey joggers. No matter how many times he had seen that man naked he would never get tired of it. This man was Tobias 'Toby' Winchester nee Marshall, Dean's husband of three years but they had known each other since they were around 8 years old. Their fathers had met on a hunt and quickly became friends which led to them seeing each other a lot. Unfortunately when they were 13, Toby's dad was killed on a werewolf hunt. He got led into a trap where a pack of five werewolves were waiting to take him out. He managed to take out two before the other three took him down. Toby went after them in a fit of anger and almost got himself killed as well if it wasn't for John turning up to save him. He hadn't been answering any of Deans calls so he got worried and told his dad which led to them going to check up on him and finding out what had happened. John took out the rest of the pack then took Toby under his wing. Dean was so thankful every time he thought about that day that they managed to save him or else he wouldn't be here today. 

(I'm using Paul Walker as the face claim)

The Winchester man snapped out of his thoughts when he looked up and noticed that Toby was trying to tell him something. "I'm sorry love, what did you say?" He asked him watching how a small smile appeared on his face as he slightly shook his head with fondness. "I said you need to get some sleep, you won't be able to search for anyone if you're exhausted" Tobias told him in his usual deep and soothing tone. Dean groans "i know but i can't sleep when I'm too worried about where he is". Toby climbed out of bed to go stand in front of his lover and place his hands on Dean's hips. "Look, you know John better than anyone. He's an amazing hunter who is always fine no matter what happens. I truly believe that he's fine and we will see him again when he wants us too. If it makes you feel better we can start searching for him in the morning". Dean looks up at Toby's slightly taller frame with a frown on his face. This allows the used to be Marshall man to clearly see all the stress and worry held in the mans eyes. He pulls him in for a quick but reassuring peck that spoke more than any words could before pulling him towards the bed. Dean takes a seat on the edge with Toby sitting beside him but he doesn't lie down. "I still won't be able to sleep I'm not even tired anymore" Dean tells him with a sigh but Tobias knew that was a lie, he could clearly see the exhaustion on his partners face. So it was time for plan B.

He leans over and slowly begins leaving feather light kisses from behind Dean's ear, right down to his collarbone and back up again. He hears Dean's breath hitch before exposing more of his neck for him making Toby try to hide his smile. "I know something that could make you tired" Tobias whispers in his partners ear with hooded eyes and a sultry tone. Dean visibly gulps with anticipation right as Toby slides a hand under his top to glide across his hard abs. "What did you have in mind?" Dean questions turning to look at him and trying to seem like Toby wasn't having an effect on him but they both knew different. "I think you already know" Toby practically purrs towards him with his eyes switching between Dean's lips and eyes. That was enough of a signal for Dean as he quickly moved forward to connect their lips in a heated movement of passion and lust. Toby easily kept up with him after years of spending many similar circumstances with him. However unlike the last couple times they made love, Toby wanted tonight to be all about Dean to try and relax him. So with that in mind, he pushes Dean to lay down on the bed before climbing on top of him, fully prepared to treat his man the way he deserved to be treated.