Wierwood Tree : Aemond Targaryen

Aemond finished his training for the day and wanted nothing more than to spend some time with you his love

Aemond finished his training for the day and wanted nothing more than to spend some time with you his love. He set off from the training yard and started heading to the Wierwood tree where you were most of the time usually reading one of your books and where Aemond liked to sit with you sometimes and listen to you while you read to him.

Aemond stepped outside the castle and smiled when he saw you leaning up against the weirdwood tree reading as the wind blew through your hair. No matter how many times he laid his eyes on you, he still thought you were the most beautiful thing he ever saw. He leaned up against the banister and just stood there watching how peaceful you looked, at this moment, wanting to remember it forever.

"ñuha jorrāelagon, skorkydoso bōsa sia planning va standing konīr se watching nyke, instead hen joining nyke?" You asked him as you kept your focus on your book.

"skorkydoso gōntan ao gīmigon īles nyke? ao haven't iderēptan aōha bartos bē hen aōha tembyr isse se mōrī ampa minutes nyke've issare kesīr." He said with an amused smile.

"kostilus ao act hae nyke kostagon daor iderēbagon bē va se sound hen aōha footsteps, se plus aōha se mērī mēre qilōni stands konīr se urnēbagon nyke hae mirri creep." You said with a small smile as you finally looked up at him walking over towards you.

"Nyke kostagon daor dohaeragon ziry, aōha gevives dōrī creases naejot amaze nyke sweetheart." He said making you blush as he placed a kiss on your lips.

"What...well more so who are we reading about today?" He asked laying his head in your lap something he only did when it was the two of you.

"The love story about the Sea snake Coryls Valeryon and The Queen who never was Rhaneys Targaryen." You said with a smile as you ran a hand through his hair.

"Ahh yes, "only you could have won me away from the sea," he said told the princess. "I came back from the ends of the earth for you." Aemond quoted to you as you looked at him in shock as you knew he loved to read but not these types of stories much less memorize them.

"Don't look so shocked sweetheart, I went and read their love story after the first time you talked to me about it." He said making your heart swell as he continued to show how much he loved and cared for you.

"We can go back to the ends of the earth together," she promised Ser Corlys. "But I'll get there first, as I'll be flying." You said back to him with a smile on your face.

"I think we need to switch quotes, as I'm the one who flies in this relationship and you're the one with the fascination of the sea." He said making you laugh.

"As long as we're still together." You said.

"Always sweetheart, just as he promised his queen that he would come back from the ends of the earth for her, I intended to do the same thing, I can't live without you, you know that right?" He asked sitting up and looking at you.

"I know as long as you know I can't live with you which means wherever you go, i go as well. I love you, my prince." You said wrapping your arms around him.

"I love you more, my queen." He said placing a kiss on your lips before laying his head back in your lap as you went back to reading to him.

*High Valaryina to English Translations*

- (English translation: my love, how long were planning on standing there and watching me, instead of joining me?)

-(English: how did you know it was me? you haven't picked your head up from your book in the last ten minutes I've been here.)

-(English: please you act like i can't pick up on the sound of your footsteps, and plus you are the only one who stands there and watch me like some creep.)

-(English: I can't help it, your beauty never creases to amaze me sweetheart)

*Quotes used from pages 355-356 in Fire and Blood by GRRM*

"only you could have won me away from the sea," he said told the princess. "I came back from the ends of the earth for you." "we can go back to the ends of the earth together," she promised Ser Corlys. "But I'll get there first, as I'll be flying."