Sworn Protector: Harwin Strong

Tonight was your sister Rhaenerya and your cousin Laenor's celebration feast to celebrate their upcoming wedding

Tonight was your sister Rhaenerya and your cousin Laenor's celebration feast to celebrate their upcoming wedding. You had dance with Rhaenerya and your uncle daemon and now we're making your way back up to the family table when you felt a familiar hand on your back making you smile.

"Would you do me the honor of sharing a dance with me princess?" Harwin your sworn protector asked you.

"It would be my honor Ser Harwin, and I might I say you look handsome tonight." You said watching as a smile broke out on his face.

"You flatter me princess, but it is you who looks absolutely beautiful tonight." He said watching as you tried to fight a smile from breaking out on your face.

There was no denying that was something between you two, ever since that day at the tournament to celebrate your father's marriage to Alicent where he asked for your favor and where you fell in love with the man named "Breakbones" who was always so gentle and caring with you despite his reputation after becoming your sworn protector.

"Who knew that the princess who loved fighting and reading was such a good dancer?" He teased.

"Could say the same thing about you Ser Breakbones, I didn't realize that dance lessons were a part of your training to become a knight?" You mused to him.

"Oh you didn't, I mean how else am I supposed to protect the princess if I can't dance? You never know when dancing will decide if you live or not. " He said to you making you laugh while you shook your head at him.

"Mind if we cut in?" Your sister and cousin said as Harwin agreed promising to find you at the end of the night or earlier if you needed him.

He watched as you three danced together laughing and smiling. Your smile was so infectious that he couldn't help but smile when he saw you smiling, yeah he was down bad for you even if he couldn't have you.

At some point in the night Harwin had lost track of you due to all the people and how small you were and his blood ran cold when he saw a fight breaking out.

"Princess!" He called out going to the last place he saw you.

"Harwin we got separated in the crowd." Rhaenerya said worried that you were going to get hurt being in the middle of that whole scene.

"Princess!" He called out again as he fought his way through the crowd trying to find you.

"Princess!" He said again finally seeing your dress and you panicked looking around.

"Get off of me creep!" He heard you say as he saw you punch some guy as he continued making his towards you.

"Princess. Let's get you out of here." He said picking you up and tossing you over his shoulder as he made his way through the crowd and out of the dining hall.

"Harwin can you put me down now? I think we made it out of there." You asked him although it felt nice to be carried around by him.

"Oh my apologies princess." He said gently setting you down on the ground in your room.

"It's alright thank you for rescuing me." You said to him as he held your hands in his own.

"Of course princess, I'm sorry I wasn't there sooner." He said running his thumb over your knuckles making you hiss a bit.

"It's alright Harwin really, no one knew that a fight was gonna happen. I should probably get some cream for my knuckles." You said.

"Let me, just wait right here. I'll be right back." He said stepping out of your room and returning a few minutes later.

"That was impressive punch you threw but the maester said that this should help with the pain and help them heal faster." He said gently applying it to your hand.

"You know what would help them heal faster?" You asked him.

"What's that princess?" He asked having a feeling he knew what you were going to say.

"A kiss to make them feel better. So what do say Ser Harwin, will you kiss them better?" You asked with your best puppy dog eyes.

"Your trouble princess but whatever the princess wants, she gets." He said lifting your hand to his lips and place a kiss on your knuckles.

"Better?" He asked with a smile.

"Better, I hardly have any pain. You my sworn protector must have the magic touch." You said with a smile.

"Goodnight princess, get some rest. I'll be right outside if you need me." He said placing a kiss on your forehead.

"Goodnight Harwin, thanks for being my sworn protector, there's no one else I would rather have here than you." You said kissing his cheek as he fought a smile.