I Don't Want Her, I Want you: Daemon Targaryen

No one including Alicent understood what Daemon saw in you...one of Rhaenerya lady's in waiting. At one point in time, you had all been the bestest of friends and now the three of you were practically strangers well not you and Rhaenerya, the two of you were never seen without each other. The two of you had been speaking with some lord who was a family friend of Rhaenerya's when Alicent had inserted herself into the conversation.

"Princess your father is requesting a word with you." Ser Harwin said.

"I'll be right back." Rhanerya said squeezing your hand with a smile before leaving.

It was awkward after Rhaenrya left between you and Alicent, so you had excused yourself and made your way off somewhere quiet to relax until Rhaenerya came back. You found a quiet bench in the gardens and started reading one of the books, you picked up at the market earlier.

"There you are sunshine. I've been looking for you." Daemon said making you look up from your book with a smile.

"You have? What do I owe the honor of Prince Daemon seeking me out?" You asked him as he stood in front of you.

"You know I enjoy your company Sunshine, in fact I got you something." He said reaching into pockets and fishing something out.

"For you my dear sunshine." He said holding a sun pendant with a red ruby in the center in his hands as you admired it.

"Daemon it's...beautiful. You didn't have to get me this." You said looking up at him.

"Of course I did. You are my sunshine after all, and now everyone will know it." He said to you.

"Will you put it on me? Please?" You asked him moving your hair.

"Of course." He said placing the necklace around your neck and securing it with a smile. 

Alicent saw daemon disappear and noticed he hadn't returned and went to go find him. She was walking through the gardens when she heard laughter and that's when she saw you and Dameon smiling and laughing with each other making her green eyed. She hated that she was set to wed Viserys and not to Daemon her childhood crush and she needed a way to rid of you.

A few days later, their would be a celebration for something you weren't quiet sure and neither was Rhaenrya but still you two loved the aspect of getting dressed up and dancing the night away. You weren't sure what you were going to wear yet but knew how you wanted to do Rhaeneryas hair, so you both venutred out to the markets to pick up a few items. 

"So are you and my uncle gonna share a dance tonight?" Rhaenerya asked. 

"I would like too but I'm not holding my breathe, I'm sure there is someone else he rather dance with." You said toying with pendant he gave a few days ago. 

"And that pendant he gave you says otherwise. Do give him a chance won't you?" She asked you as you nodded your head considering her words. 

When the two of you arrived back to her room, she found a box addressed to you sitting on her bed, because whoever sent probably knew you would be here with her today. You untied the box and saw the most beautiful yellow dress sitting in there with a matching headpiece to go with it and a note. 

"Sunshine I can't wait to see you in this tonight, and hopefully share a dance with you-Daemon."

"And you said that he would  have someone else to dance with." Rhanerya said as tried to fight the smile on your face unaware that Alicent was outside the door and saw everything as the maids came in and out to help Rhanerya get ready. 

You were begging to think that Daemon changed his mind about showing up to this ball and having a dance with you, because had been nearly a couple of hours and there was no sign of the silver haired prince. You and Rhaenerya had danced together most of the night and even you and Ser Harwin shared a dance, but it still didn't feel that void. You were currently dancing with Rhaenerya when your eyes landed on something that you couldn't believe was happening. 

"What is it?" Rhanerya asked following your eyesight to where Daemon and Alicent who was dressed similar to you were standing and kissing. 

"What the..?" Rhanerya asked seeing it happen for herself as Dameon eyes landed on yours.

"Sunshine wait!" Daemon called out and started making his way over towards you.

"I'm such a idiot." You said pushing through the crowd hoping to put some distance between you and Daemon, as Alicent stood there smirking. 

"Sunshine please!" You heard behind you as you continued to push your away  through the crowd. 

You eventually found your the way outside and it seemed like you had lost had lost Daemon, which you were grateful for. You felt so stupid for even thinking for a second that Daemon felt the same way and that you were the only he was pursing. 

"Sunshine." Daemon said quietly approaching you. 

"It's alright Daemon you don't have to explain. I understand everything I just feel stupid for thinking that you wanted me too." You said still not looking at him as the tears slide down your face. 

"Sunshine I don't want her, I want you! I'm absolutely crazy about you, and I don't want anyone else but you." Dameon said turning you towards him. 

"You do?" You asked shocked. 

"I do, this night was supposed to go alot differently than it is, I knew of Alicent little crush on me growing up but never thought it would get so bad that she would literally force herself on me or try and copy your dress." He said holding your hands. 

"Me neither. I'm sorry I over.." You started to say but he shushed you. 

"No need to apologize, I should be the one apologizing for putting myself in that position." He said squeezing your hands a bit.

"It's alright. I do believe you promised me a dance tonight my prince." You said to him.

"I did, didn't I? Well let's have that dance, and must I say that dance looks way beautiful on you than her." He said to you as you two started to dance. 

"Thank you, I absolutely love it and you." You said to him with a smile on your face. 

"I'm glad but I love you more." He said pressing a kiss to your lips as you two continued to dance.