He's so pretty I'm gonna faint: Daemon Targaryen

Prompts used: "Cmere you can sit in my lap until I'm done working + He's so pretty I think I'm gonna faint"

You and your friend Rhaenerya made your way towards the throne room, where her father and the king Viserys was holding some kind of important meeting that required attendance by everyone. You and Rhaenerya stood towards the front of the crowd quietly talking, as you waited for the king to arrive, and he arrived a few short minutes later, and was about to make his annoucement when the throne room doors opened and in walked no other than the rouge prince and man of your affections Daemon Targaryen. It had been six years since you last saw him in person when he left to go defend the Stepstones but the two of you had kept in pretty constant contact which had surprised you a bit, and now here he made his way towards the King.

"He's so pretty I think I'm gonna faint." You said to Rhaenerya who only giggled at you as you admired Daemon's now shorter hair slicked back with the Stepstones crown on his head, and his black Targaryen amour.

Daemon smirked at your comment and couldn't wait to hold you in his arms later. Unfortunately that only had for a few minutes before he got taken away for more business and gave you a sympathetic smile. He had been working and planning for so long that he didn't even notice until a knock came to his door.

"Come in." He said not looking up from his work.

"You know when I imagined our reunion after nearly six years apart, I imagined it a little differently." You said making him smile.

"Trust me sunshine I did too, its just that all this step stone none sense requires some immediate attention." He said reaching for your hand.

"I know it does. Is there anything I can do to help?" You asked him.

"You can come sit in my lap until im done." He said already pulling you towards his lap watching as a smile appeared on your face.

Once you were settled and already raking your hands through his hair already relaxing him and slowly making your self sleepy. At some point Daemons hand started to hurt and he decided to check on you, realizing that you hadn't said anything or stop touching him.

"Sunshine?" He asked quietly giving you a little squeeze and got no response.

"I'm sleeping sunflower." You said quietly readjusting your self on his shoulder making him smile.

"I know sunshine, I know." He said placing a kiss on your forehead as he stood up from his desk, and keeping a tight hold on you as he carried you to the bed.

"I love you sunflower." You said quietly adjust yourself in arms.

"I love you more sunshine. So much more sunshine." He said placing a kiss on your forehead.