Part 4

Percy pov

I gasped in surprise. Artemis just admitted she wants me to be near her! The next biggest thing I realised was that I wanted that too.I wanted to be near her for the rest of my life.Though I was still a little doubtful. The goddess of virginity actually harbored feelings for me other than hate and disgust for me being a 'filthy male'?

Honestly I felt like I needed to tell her I felt the same way about her but was afraid to admit it. What if this was just a test to see how I would react, and if I reacted the wrong way she would blast me into a pile of ashes?

As If being Struck by Cupid's Arrow and Falling in Love was such a bad thing .I would probably embrace it for any body else but the man hating goddess? That was going to be awkward and hard to explain to the lord of thunder  even if  the goddess of maidenhood did accept me and build a relationship.

"what do you mean?" I said foolishly as I looked deep into her silver eyes.The eyes of a goddess.

"i...i....nothing"she said and ran away leaving me alone standing in the arena.

I ran through the undergrowth following her and hoping to catch up to her before she got far enough to flash away. I had to find out what she meant. Did she really mean what she said.

I suddenly froze as something auburn flew out from behind a tree and hit my chest dampening my t shirt as it cried into my top. I looked down and saw a young girl sobbing into my chest.

Hello there is no need to cry. I'm Percy Jackson.Whats your name?

The figure looked up revealing the face of Artemis her face stained with tears and she turned back burying her face into my chest and I held her. I don't know why but it just felt right to comfort her and help her feel better.soon i heard a voice behind me saying "seaweed brain you finally got a girlfriend".Artemis looked up our faces red with embarrassment as I spun around to see the culprit and Artemis gasped and flashed away.

Thalia pov

"seaweed brain you finally got a girlfriend"I said laughing at his reaction stiffening up and spinning around to reveal who i was referring to as Percy's  girlfriend catching sight of auburn hair and silver eyes before the woman in the question suddenly flashed away.

"Artemis how could you" I muttered before running back to camp