Part 8

As I left the tent I was swarmed by the huntresses, being stopped from advancing,I called for silence and told the complaining hunters that their leader was indisposed and explained the events of what had happened earlier that night, leaving out the part where their fearless leader cried and hugged me and where I revealed my love for the goddess. That was when the huntresses asked me what we were doing that day and i panicked and told them"continue their regular schedule and if lady Artemis doesn't get better we will go to camp half blood tomorrow."

When the hunters finally agreed to leave me alone and left to practice archery as I re-entered the goddesses tent.when I entered the prospector I was greeted with a weak smile from the silver eyed goddess and I walked towards her only stopping  to collect a pouch of ambrosia and a flask of ambrosia and opened the bag while I walked towards the goddess of chastity.

"Percy.Can you stay with me please " she asked and I had no choice but to accept as my heart melted and I remembered what had transpired earlier that day."sure milady"I said "it would be fine by me but I may need to take a few short breaks to do my jobs."

"A few short breaks?"she asked doubtfuly "I'm sure it will take longer than that."she stated.

"Well milady I have managed to perfect my jobs and minimise the time spent on them."I explained earnestly.

"Ok but can I come with you? I'll have nothing to do and no one to talk to.pleeeeeease."she asked flashing me puppy eyes.

"Artemis.you are scaring me.you never act like this."

"I want to improve my relationship with my guardian because you are with me for ever!"

"Ok then but I'll have to carry you there. I hope you are ok with that."My statement was met by a nod.

"Shall we go Perseus?"she asked enthusiastically.

"Ok.but call me Percy"came my response before I picked her bridal style and we headed to the creek.

thank you to @goldenmp who was my first reader and liked all my work and to @pezlagarto  because  they also liked my story so far.bye stay safe.also i'm going to start making another story.guardian of the hunt.ill try to simultaneously write the story.

Also please read @harrypercyjackson story.it is exciting and they really try.