Harry Potter reference

19 years later

3rd person

they had two sons and a daughter.

Jake, Amy and Beckendorf.

they were triplets born on the 25 of June.

they were minor gods of loyalty,faith, heroes,  and speed,all sharing the same domains.they were strong on their own, as strong as the average Olympians with only one other sibling and stronger all together reaching the power of their parents.

Percy had accepted godhood to live with the love of his life and the hunters altered the oath still having Artemis as their patron but with families of their own.The couple were the greatest couple to set foot on Olympus and as Aphrodite called them, the heart of Olympus.The power couple were inseperable and together could achieve the impossible. The new olympian had taken the domains of tides to feel more connected to his love, darkness weapons, sky, earth, destruction, time and monsters.

Life was perfect.

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed my story.please share, like and comment and check out my new story which can be found on my profile.

also please read the story written by  (to find out please check the comment becase for some reason, when i link someone in the actual story it disapears or doesnt work.;))

stay safe

prawn.