55.

"since you're good girl today we can think about some cuddling tonight if you want to" he said as he was putting his t-shirt on

"where?" I asked

"wherever you want, but know that it was enough activities for today" he said and I groaned to myself because of that

He still don't get that I want more with him, that I'm ready for no matter how much he wants and needs but he still thinks he's gonna hurt me.

"at yours" I said putting my hair in ponytail and seeing him in the mirror looking at me

"okay" he said

He plays it dirty and so I'm gonna do, I don't care about anyone now and I wanna show him that I can be as bad as he is.

He won't stay at his words tonight but he is still not aware of that.

The rest of the evening I didn't let him breath properly. I was touching his arm the whole time, my leg high on his thigh as here and there I kissed his neck when noone was watching.

When his hand found its place on my thigh gribbing onto it I smiled proudly to myself knowing I'm doing a good job. Unfortunately I don't have some guy my age here so I would make it even dirty.

"we gonna go" Leo said standing up holding my hand tightly

"don't do something we won't" James shout after us and Kyle just shout one gross afterwards

He held my thigh the whole road to his apartment.

He entered his underground parking lot and car windows got darker when he clicked something and I got really confused.

"you played dirty Grace and I don't know what you thought you will get with that but you got yourself in trouble that you can't even imagine" he said and left a car

I thought he is going to leave me here, in his car all alone at 9pm but when he opened my door pulling me by wrist I exhaled but in the same moment got scared not knowing what I really got myself in.

#dirtysmut

Minutes to his apartment and then his room flew like a nanoseconds.

He throw me on the bed getting on the top of me taking our clothes off but leaving himself in his jeans.

He turned me over so I was laying on my stomach and I didn't know what to expect and least to say I was scared.

"you played dirty, you will get dirty, the way you didn't until now, so one more first time for both of us, what do you say?" he asked as I just mumbled something I didn't even understand myself

"no touching, no moans, no words" he said and my heart started beating even faster

He touched my butt lightly and in the next second I felt heat, he spanked me, over and over again as I squeezed sheets underneath myself, breathing heavily, biting my lip as my heart was pounding.

"do you like this playing dirty?" he asked leaning closer to my face so I had to look at him

"do you like it?" he asked once again and I nodded

I didn't know what he wanted to hear but that was true, I liked it and it just made me even more excited.

He took his jeans off opening night stand and taking condom off putting it on. 

He pulled me by waist so I kneel in front of him, my back against his as he slide inside me kissing my neck with one of his hands holding my jaw.

He bend me over so my cheek was met with bed sheets as I was giving my best not to moan by squeezing the bed sheets.

He pulled by my hair thrusting in and out of me. I felt something salty in my mouth and I realised it have to be my blood because of my hard biting on my lip.

I felt myself getting closer and I couldn't help myself anymore, light moan left my mouth and a second later I felt his hand on my butt spanking me.

"we said no moaning" he said pulling me by waist closer to his chest

Quick movement, quick change of position made me moan once again, as I lean my head back on his shoulder. He put his hand on my neck as I broke in his arms.

He wrapped his arm around my waist holding me as close to himself as he could kissing my shoulder.

He pulled out of me letting me to lay down on bed. I curled up wrapping myself in duvet as he laid beside me pulling me closer to him.

"playing dirty, huh?" he asked and I just squeezed more to him burying my face in his neck smiling

~LEO~

I didn't think I would do this with her but deep inside me I was hoping so and she can't tell me she didn't like it. She can hide it but her body is betraying her, it told me how much she liked it, how much more excited it made her.

I'm just worried that I was maybe too rough and even I ask her I know she won't tell me that I was too rough.

From the moment she climbed on my lap not even an hour after I came to hers to the moments when she put her leg on mine, running her fingers up and down my arm and kissing my neck. It just told me how excited she already was in that moments and I can't lie because it was the same for me.

I haven't seen her for 10 days, I've been surrounded by bunch of couples on that stupid Ibiza along with my friends making out with strangers as I was just watching, imagining she was there with me or that I could be here with her. Holding her close, kissing her and making her mine over and over again.

From the moment I saw her on that doorway I wish I could burst on her, throw her on that couch and have her just like I wanted to, slow, gentle and with love, something I didn't know for, until 8 months ago.