83.

~FEBRUARY 2042~
~GRACE~

The day was going well until the moment he came to an idea to put his hands on me, again.

Everything was okay, the lunch went well even he was sending me those looks over and over again. I felt so naked, I felt bad, I felt like a bitch, I felt like a slut, I felt like he could see through my clothes.

It was an awful feeling and it all became worse when only for a second Savannah looked away and he put his hand on my back, so low that was lightly touching my butt and I thought I will throw up.

I ran to my room but a second later the doors wide open....closed...and locked.

He threw me on the bed and I was trying my best to push him away but God, he was into boxing for three years.

His heavy hand holding my hands as he took a t-shirt from the side of my bed and put it on my mouth.

Fucking hell, why I left that t-shirt there.

With other hand he took off my tracksuit bottoms. The moment he, fortunately, gave me a bit space trying to touch me I took an opportunity to hit him with my knee where it hurts the most.

Savannah and her damn, stupid, fucker of boyfriend.

I gave my best to leave bedroom and pit back my tracksuit running downstairs before he catches me.

"what's going on?" Savannah asked

"FUCK OFF YOU AND ALL THIS SHIT" I said as tears were filling my eyes

"what happened?" she asked trying to get closer to me but I stepped back

"SHE JUST HIT ME IN MY..." he shout walking downstairs as Savannah immediately walked towards him

"are you okay?" she asked

"how dare you? why would you do that?" she asked looking madly at me

"BECAUSE HE TOUCHED ME, HE TRIED TO FUCKING..." I couldn't say it, I just couldn't because it reminded me of him, of Leo and it made me feel even worse

"do you really believe her? do you think I would ever do that? Touch someone else? I would never even look at her" he said and I looked at him disgusted

"believe him Sav, why wouldn't you, he's your loyal boyfriend after all" I said sarcastically and went back to my bedroom locking doors as I heard them arguing downstairs

That's why I am now on the plane, back to London. I couldn't stay there any longer, it was enough pain to be there for two more days after what happened, not being able to answer anyone of my family on messages and worry them.

More than a hundred of missed calls from Phoebe, Leo, mum, dad, Paige, even Kyle and a lot more messages from them all.

Seeing all those notifications under the name of Leo made me cry more than anything.

I didn't tell anyone that I was going back home and I don't know what I'm going to do, where I'm going to stay but I will probably call Leo to pick me up from the airport.

If I told him earlier he definitely won't give a fuck and he will be in Madrid next day if not that evening already.

The moment I step outside of airport in London I took a deep breath, holding back happy tears that I am here, on safe but I was also scared. I have to call Leo now, after three days and I just hope he will answer and that he is not on training.

"GRACE, thank God, oh my goodness, are you okay, what's happening? Did someone do something to you? Did-" I interrupted him not ready to talk about this through the phone

"can you pick me up from the airport?" I asked

"airport?" he asked clearly confused

"I'm in London" I said trying so hard not to cry, not yet

"yeah, okay, sure thing, I'll be there as soon as I can, just stay on the safe okay?" he asked

"okay" I said and hang up

One more hour to stay calm, to try make a speech for Leo how I will tell him what happened.