82.

~FEBRUARY 2042~
~LEO~

The day went on well until the moment I posted a photo of Grace and me on Instagram for Valentine's day. It should have been our first Valentine's day and first anniversary today but we are spending it apart from one another.

pajames
Something's not alright Leo
I'm so worried
I didn't want to tell you right away because I thought it's normal but now I don't think so anymore

leocruz10
What's going on Phoebe?
Just say it already, don't get on my nerves

pajames
I know you miss her but that's not a way to talk to me right now

leocruz10
Just fucking say it Phoebe!!!!

pajames
She's not answering my messages, the last I checked on her she said that she doesn't want to talk to anyone
I tried to text Savannah but she just left me on seen and I don't know what to do

I just stare at messages for few more minutes before I explode.

Just a little thing was holding me back from not crashing the whole apartment and I don't think I would be able to hold back if she won't answer me.

I tried to call her once.... nothing
Second..... nothing
Third...... nothing
Fourth..... nothing

And that's when I hit the wall with my hand. Over and over again. And over again.

"FUCK" I shouted leaning my forehead against the wall trying so hard not to start hitting the stupid wall with her too

Few minutes of me standing like that I finally sank down, falling on the floor holding my head in my hands trying to figure anything out.

What was happening to Grace? Was she okay? Did someone touch her? Did someone do something to her? Why she is not answering my messages?

I was so worry, more than anytime in my life. She was away from me and I couldn't get to her. I couldn't go a street away, hug her, tell her that I'm there, and just let her cry on my shoulder until she finally tells me who I have to fight.

For the rest of the day I was just walking like a freak through the apartment trying to get her answer but she didn't reply on massages nor calls.

I told Phoebe to stop calling and texting her because I thought then she will finally see all my calls and messages but it didn't help.

I don't know there was ever a moment I felt this way, totally useless, like a freak not knowing what to do but knowing that my girl is somewhere in danger and I can't help her.

leocruz10
I swear that if something happened to Grace and if someone did something to her, I won't be gentle, I won't ask for any explanation and I don't care about afterwards.
You better let me know what is happening because it's going to be easy to find your address and that would be just worse for all of you.
Received 4:29pm

I tried to call Grace once again but I didn't get an answer and it just made me even more furious.

leocruz10
Call me as soon as possible, I have to make sure you're okay.
I'm dying of worry Grace, please tell me what's going on.
I can't stand here like nothing is happening while you're clearly in some kind of shit that someone put you in and I feel so useless.
I love you Grace, I hope you know that, be okay, please.
Received 4:43pm

.....

Least to say that night I didn't sleep a wink, the whole night I was trying to call her just like the day after but she didn't answer. She didn't look at any message I sent her. She even turned her phone off and I sent her a hundred of voice mails hoping for just one short answer. It will be enough to know in what state she is, but I didn't get anything.

I haven't even get to training last two days and I'm not planning today either because I'm scared of something happening to me on the road to Leicester or that I will lose control and do something bad to someone on the training if they just ask me something. I don't have a heart to put Grace in even more shit, she has to be okay now.

The moment my phone buzzed I got hope that it's her but of course it wasn't. It was Alex for the hundredth time last three days.

I just throw my phone on the couch not giving a shit about anyone right now but her. I just need to know that she's okay and I don't care about anything else.

I need to hear her, I need to hear that voice of her. I need to hug her, hold her close and not let anyone touch her, do something to her, I need her to feel safe with me and now she's not with me. She's away who knows in whose arms and what someone is doing to her.

No, don't think about it, it's not happening to her, she's on safe.