97.

~JULY, 2044~
~GRACE~

It was the best night in my life and for sure the night Leo will never forget. Leo just win the euro with England, made his debut for international team and already made such an achievement.

"my champion" I said smiling at him as we were in taxi from stadium to our hotel

I was already exhausted, it was almost 3am because he had a party welcome at team hotel after what we leave.

"I'm so proud of you" I said putting my hand on his cheek and rubbing my thumb over it

"thank you for being here" he said leaning his head back in seat looking at me sleepy

"keep this safe for me" he said taking his medal of and putting it around my neck as I just smiled looking down at it

I out my legs over his and leaned my head on his shoulder as he wrapped one of his arms around me and put other on my legs.

He almost fell asleep on the way to the hotel and I couldn't help but smile at him. He was so cute that sleepy but at the same time I felt bad for him. He played the whole match, it was a hard one, it's already 3am and I totally get why he is like this. He deserves more than a good sleep today.

We got to our hotel room and he immediately threw himself on the bed closing his eyes and humming something.

"I'm like a new person" he said sitting up on his elbows and looking at me

"what are you talking about?" I asked smiling at him

"you can't guess?" he asked and I shook my head

"come on, I deserve one after such a long day and medal you're having around your neck" he said staring at me as he stood up walking towards me

"you deserve what?" I asked raising my eyebrow

"acting dumb, aren't you?" he asked frowning at me and pinning me against the wall

"I don't read minds" I said

"do you want to go sleep?" he asked

He wants us to have sex, but he still wants to make sure I'm not too tired for it.

I shook my head and a second later he threw me on the bed getting on the top of me.

#smut

"we are gentle tonight" he said and I nodded

After all those years I don't even think he would be gentle to me anymore and I don't want him to be. I like him more when he is rough but sometimes we both need a gentle one, to make love and like he can read my mind he always knows what I need and want.

A second later we were both naked, our clothes making a mess on the hotel room's floor.

"you know you have to be quiet" he said leaning closer to my face as I nodded

"I know" I said quietly swallowing hard

His hands flew across my body as I bite my lip. His eyes locked with mine as he was slowly running his fingers from my chest down my body.

When two of his fingers slip in me, I bite my lip even harder closing my eyes and leaning my head back.

I looked down at him as his lips pressed against my womenhood. I tried so hard not to moan as I grib on bedsheets underneath me.

My back was aching as I felt like I would cut my lip with my teeth how hard I was biting on it holding back my moans.

He looked at me pushing my body down on the bed and holding it tightly on place as I was getting closer to my first orgasm of the night.

I put my hand on my mouth, leaning my head back and closing my eyes as my body shook underneath his touch.

I so wanted to curl up out of the feeling but he didn't let me. He held me on place getting on his knees and pulling me closer to him.

Soon after he slides inside me filling me up over and over again. He slowly moves in and out leaning closer to my face and staring at me as my eyes were closing every here and there.

"just look at me" he said quietly holding the side of my neck and leaning his forehead against mine

"it's gonna be easier" he mumbled and a second later he was half sitting on the bed as I was on the top of him holding his cheeks as my forehead was against his

His hands on my hips helping me move up and down as we were staring at each other's eyes, each other's soul.

I close my eyes, leaning my forehead more against his as he thrusts inside me over and over again, slowly and gently letting me feel every move, letting me feel every kind of pleasure.

His arm tightly wrapped around my waist as my body shook against his and I buried my face in his neck trying to keep my moans as quiet as I could.

He slowly flipped us over thrusting inside me few more times before he pulled out of me laying down beside me.

I rolled closer to him putting my leg over his, arm over his chest as I rest my head on his shoulder.

He pulled covers over our naked bodies kissing the side of my head.

"I love you" he said quietly wrapping his arms around me and holding me close

"I love you more" I said a second before I closed my eyes letting dream take me over