1. Eden Hall

Karlie pov~

"Karlie are you listening to anything we say???," Julie asked me, shit I wasn't listening to a thing she said, "something about Eden Hall?,". "Actually we were talking about who this new Coach Orion is."

" my dad said if I don't like him, I can go home right home," dwanye said

" my dad said I better stay in on scholarship or he'll whip my butt,"

" oh please Russ he wouldn't."

I started to just think about what this school is going go to be like, I chose to live in the dorms so I literally have to be there all the time.

We finally got to the auditorium and sat down, these guys behind us were talking real loud about us but dwanye was way to nice about it, " I'm dwanye, we're the new hockey team. And you are?,"

"The only hockey team. Varsity. State champs. My little brother lost his JV slot when they brought you yo-yos in here,"

"Probably wasn't good enough," Me and Julie replied.

The dean started his speech but I wasn't paying attention cuz I was thinking about how fine that guy was, brown hair, sharp jawline, beautiful eyes, at least 6'4.

As I was daydreaming about whatever his name is, Charlie, Goldberg, Guy, Adam, Les, Fulton and Connie come out from the falling curtain, and I was sitting so embarrassed that this is the school's first impression on us.

"Uh hi, we're the Ducks,"

Great first impression Charlie, just great.

We had to go straight to the deans office right after the welcoming in the auditorium.

"Check it out, Antsville." said Russ

"You can learn a lot from ants." Everyone shot up to look at Dean Buckley, " An amazing species, Brazilian fire ants. One queen.
The rest are workers. Everyone pulls there weight and nobody complains. Wouldn't it be nice if things ran so smoothly for the rest of us," Dean Buckley continued.

" Nice for who? The queen or the workers?," Dean Buckley just grinned at Charlie and told us it was time for our first class.

First I had math and as I walked into the room I saw the handsome boy once again, I still didn't know his name but my assigned seat was right next to him.

The bell rang and Mrs. Madigan said "Every Monday, you will have a practice quiz. Everyone Wednesday, you will have a real quiz. Every Friday, you will have an exam. And every time I feel like it you will have a surprise quiz or exam. There will be no calculators or modern calculating devices allowed.
You will only have the use of number 2 pencils."

Everyone seemed horrified but I didn't really mind I was really good with all school work, all the classes had introductions basically the same as the first.

Averman was annoyed," homework on the first day. I don't believe it."

" I know we better be careful or we'll actually learn something," Goldberg replied

"Goldberg it wouldn't hurt to learn something, all your brain is good for is thinking about food,"

"Shut up Karlie, I'm also a very good goalie."

"Julie's way better Goldberg, anyway I'm going to my dorm to get my hockey bag." I swiftly replied

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~