6. Study "date"

Karlie pov

I woke up to knocking on my door, I turned over and looked at the time, it was 10:30 am.

"Who the hell is it?" I yelled.

"It's me, Rick,"

"Give me a minute," I yelled once again.

"Come on let me in I'm bored," he whined.

"Okay fine," I quickly opened the door, came in and put three white roses in a vase on my nightstand. I quickly closed the door.

"Why did you bring roses?"

"Because I'm a great boyfriend, duh," he replied, I wasn't going to complain I love roses, especially the white ones.

"Fake boyfriend," I corrected, even though I didn't particularly want to.

"Whatever I'm very good at it," he's a smug motherfucker.

I walked into the bathroom to change out of my pyjamas, I just decided to wear a white long sleeve tight shirt and black leggings.

"Hurry up karlie, we promised cole and scooter that we would bring them coffee and study with them, and it's almost 11," he was getting bored clearly, waiting is not his strong suit.

We finally got out of the dorms and walked to the parking lot, "so which car is yours?" I asked.

"The red one," wow pretty impressive, a bright red corvette.

"Let's just go get coffee for cole and scooter," he said.

"Okay," I replied, he opened the door for me than got in and started driving.

We got there and he ordered for himself cole and scooter , "karlie what do you want?" He asked.

"I'll just have a caramel iced coffee," I replied.

The barista gave us our drinks and we went back to campus.

We walked into the library and looked around for Cole and scooter, but they weren't there yet?

We decided to sit and wait for Cole and scooter, "what do you want to do later, babe," Rick asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked back.

"For our date tonight, you know so people know we're together," he whisper yelled at me.
He said it just quite enough so that no one else in the library would hear what he said.

"Oh right, oh my god I'm stupid, I totally forgot," I said, "we could go skating at the outdoor rink," I continued.

"We skate everyday, and plus that's kinda for little kids," he said.

"True, what do you want to do," I asked him.

"We could go do mini golfing," he mentioned.

"Sure that actually sounds really fun," I replied.

"Hey love birds, sorry we're late, scooter was talking his precious time to "look presentable"," Cole said.

"Cole you didn't even set an alarm, how was I supposed to wake up in time to get ready?" Scooter argued.

"Guys let's just study," Rick suggested.

"Yeah we should, I really gotta figure out this algebra shit." Cole said.

"Cole, I've explained it to you three times and karlie has explained it eleven times. How do you still not understand it?" Scooter said.

"I don't know scooter," Cole said back.

"Let's actually study instead of argue," I finally said.

After a little longer of arguing we finally started studying, we did that for a few hours and tried to teach Cole algebra again, maybe it worked? After a while we all agreed to leave and do are own things.