2. Hockey Practice

Karlie's pov~

Me and the team were suiting up getting ready for our first hockey practice at Eden Hall, I got out on the ice first and I was skating around, the varsity team was just finishing their practice and I was kind of listening in on the conversation.

"They don't belong here. My dad says it's a just a publicity stunt, but it's going to wind up killing the school's reputation," said the cute boy who's name I still don't know.

The chubby one proceeded to say,"Yeah, them rejects should have stayed on their side of the tracks,"

" Those rejects, genius. And besides we don't have tracks, Cole. There are no trains, therefore no tracks, get it?", for some reason the goalie was defending us, I'm not really sure why though. He seemed nice.

"Well, they should stay out of our school. And don't get smart with me goalie,"

"Come on, Scooter, you know better than to confuse, Cole. We're on the same team.", well at least I know two of there names now, the goalie is Scooter and the chubby one is Cole. Cute one as the last name Riley.

The others got out on the ice," hey dwanye, how about a cowboy round up?"

"Shouldn't we wait for the new Coach before we start messing around Charlie?." Connie asked.

We didn't wait. Dwayne started skating towards us and swinging his lasso.

He finally got Charlie, right as our new Coach was skating toward us, "My name is Coach Orion. You may call me Coach or Coach Orion."

"You can call me Charlie," Charlie says as he lifts up his hand for a hand shake. " That must be what to see on your Jersey stands for, it sure don't stand for captain," Coach Orion says.

While Charlie and Coach Orion had a standoff argument type thing, I was kind of looking around seeing what this arena is like, I was looking up at the stands and I saw the hot varsity boy.

Practice dragged on and on, overall it was decently easy, all I could focus on was the hot Varsity boy in the stands, after practice everyone changed into there actually clothes and everyone except me went to there dorms or went home.

I put my skates back on and went out on the ice, I started skating around and practicing, when I heard another pair of skates on the ice.