4. the entrance

Karlie pov

I got up before Julie, I brushed my hair and teeth, Than I went to pick out my outfit, I picked out a white mini skirt and a black long sleeve with a Harley Davidson logo on the back.

I woke Julie up before I left so she could get ready for class, "Okay Julie, I'm going to go see Rick."

"Okay I'll see you in history."

I walked all the way to the varsity dorms and knocked on Rick's door, some dude in just a towel opened the door, it was not Rick.

"Who the hell are you?"

"Uh I'm Karlie Moonshine, and your not Rick Riley."

"Oh, he's my roommate, my names Scooter Holland, nice to meet you."

"Like I said before, Karlie Moonshine."

"You can come in, Rick's in the shower though so you'll have to wait a few minutes."

"Okay, thanks."

He went to a different part of the room got changed than left. Rick finally got out of the shower with also just a towel around his hips, and damn, he is very toned, like six pack and a really nice v line.

"Looking good, Riley." Shit is it wrong to stare at your fake boyfriend?

"Thanks babe,"

"Okay rules now, so we have to make it seem like we're dating, so we have to on dates like once a week, spend free time together and do couple things." I said.

"Okay Friday nights can be "date night" and you'll spend lunch with varsity and during study hall we'll study together or go do something together." He was talking and then he looked over to me for the first time then said, "that is a very short skirt, Moonshine."

"Don't you like it, Riley?"

"I'm not saying I don't like it, I'm saying your wearing my varsity jacket."

"Okay." He went back into the bathroom, got changed and came back.

"Okay come on, we have to go so people see us together." He said.

We started walking and he put his arm around my shoulders, lots of people were looking, "hey babe, wanna go get some breakfast, we have an hour before class."

"No thanks, I'm not really hungry right now, but let's get you breakfast."

"Okay, we'll go sit at the varsity table.", we got him some pancakes and went to sit at the varsity table.

"Well well, who's the girl, Riley?" One of the random varsity players asked.

"This is my girlfriend, Karlie Moonshine."

I recognized one of them so I said, "Hi Scooter,"

"Hey Karlie, sorry about this morning usually I'm way nicer, I just didn't expect someone at our dorm."

"It's okay, I would have reacted the same way."

Rick got up to go throw out his garbage, he left me to talk to the team and get to know them a but, they were actually really nice. He came back bend down and kissed my cheek, "let's go babe, I'll walk you to math."

"Thanks, Hey uh Scooter, aren't you and Cole in our math class?"

" Yeah I sit in front of Rick and Cole sits in front of you."

"Right,"

(Skip to the middle of math class)

"Hey Rick, how do you do this algebra stuff?" Cole asked.

"I don't know, ask Karlie she's super smart." Rick replied.

"Karlie can you help me?"

"Sure, so for algebra your solving for x, so if your question was 54 ÷ x = 6.75 , first you have to reverse the division with multiplication and also switch the question around so that you can use the information you already know, so the question becomes 6.75 times x = 54, so from there all you have to do is add 6.75 until it adds up to 54," I took a breath, "understand?"

"Uh kinda, I think. Maybe just go over again one more time?"

After that I had to explain it to him ten more times, but after that the day went by very quickly, before I knew it, it was dinner, I ate dinner with the varsity team and Julie because she totally has a thing for Scooter, Charlie found out about me and Rick , and won't talk to me now.

Rick asked me to go watch his game