5. first training practice

Rick pov

After my game I went to the locker room to take off all my pads, we won but are Coach was pissed because we only won by one point.

I put on my practice uniform and went back to the ice, where Karlie was already on the ice waiting for me.

I got on the ice and skated to her and took a quick glance at the stands to make sure no one was there.

"Hi Riley,"

"Hey Moonshine," She quickly looked around the stands too.

"Soooo what are we going to work on first?" I continued.

"First I think we should work on balance, I've seen you play and practice recently and you definitely need to work on your balance," damn well she's definitely honest.

"Maybe I'm just focused on all the hot chicks staring at me,"

"Please the only one staring at you is yourself through the glass," she replied.

Damn she did not just say that-

"Okay you can stop obsessing over yourself Riley, let's just start practicing okay," she said.

We started practicing and I was definitely staring at Karlie a lot, she's very pretty.

The practice dragged on and on until Cole was coming out to the rink, me and Karlie both saw him, so we started staking and laughing and making it seem like we were doing anything but practicing.

"Riley stop being such a kiss ass boyfriend and come hangout with the team, "

Another one of my teammates said "come on Riley we miss you baby," he made a kissy face, clearly trying me off.

"Fine, you idiots," I finally replied.

Karlie and I  went to the change rooms and changed into normal clothes.

We walked out of the change rooms to already see the whole varsity team waiting for us.

"Took you long enough love birds,"

"Yeah yeah, shut up Cole," I said.

I  leaned over and whispered to Karlie"thank you for helping me,"  I whispered I quite so none if my teammates would hear what I said.

We ended up going to a diner to get milkshakes it was honestly pretty boring and I would rather have spent the time practicing with Karlie.

Scooter and Karlie were doing the algebra homework together because well I don't really know why, those weirdos were doing math homework instead of talking to the team and socializing???

"Why are you two doing homework?" I asked.

"Because we are good at it," Scooter replied.

"Plus we don't want to do it right before class starts tomorrow morning," Karlie continued.

"Karlie you still need to teach me how to do the algebra," Cole said.

"Cole I explained it literally ten times yesterday during class," she replied, she was right she did tell him about ten times.

"Well I still don't get it," Cole said.

"Well that's not my fault you know,"

"She's right Cole, you should get a tutor or something you clearly need it," I said.

"I do not," he replied.

---------------‐-----------------------------
Anyway that's the end of this chapter sorry it's short but I will keep updating this story.