Chapter 5

Hunter's POV

Nuclear bomb attacking!! Run!! Captain, we must evacuate!! Yes, Sargent I know!! Nuclear bomb attacking!!

These were the first words I heard the next morning. I opened my eyes painfully and looked around. Johnny, Zeke, Cable, and the three other boys in our cabin were all in their bunks, staring at something. 

All but Cable, who was still fast asleep.

The other boys were staring at Cable's rolling backpack. I jumped out of bed and tackled Cable's rolling backpack. I fished out his phone and noticed the nuclear bomb thing was just his six-o-clock alarm for school.

"Cable!!" I yelled to his corpse, which had not yet woken up. I looked at Zeke, who pointed to the phone with an annoyed look on his face. I quickly turned the alarm off. Then looked at Cable again.

I punched him.

"Mom, I'm tired, five more minutes!" Cable groaned, half asleep. The boys started snickering, and I punched him again. 

When that didn't work, I suggested we start getting dressed and ready. The boys agreed.

We all climbed down from our bunks and started getting dressed. I noticed our cabin leader, Isaac, wasn't here, but a note was left on the door of the cabin next to the large box.

 I noticed our cabin leader, Isaac, wasn't here, but a note was left on the door of the cabin next to the large box

Isaac has terrible handwriting if you haven't noticed.

Anyway, I opened the box and found six green T-shirts.

"I think we have to wear these." I said, picking up one that was my size. The other boys came over and each took a shirt of their size. We dressed and left the cabin.

"Come on, we have to hurry to the line for breakfast. I don't want to be late." Zeke ordered, running behind us. 

"And I, I want to see Eli." Johnny mumbled. I saw Cable glare at him. 

Hahaha, drama.

Jazzy's POV

When I woke up that morning, the first thing I heard was some screaming from the boys' cabin.