Introduction of the protagonists...

A boy dressed in black was running away from the guards, jumping from building to building with guards on his tail, he tried to escape. Tricking some, beating some, and confusing some he escaped.

Who was the person in the black mask? Girl or boy?

You guessed right, Hansel. Why did he rob? His master said so.

He and Gretel came through the chest which was now kept in the treasury of the king. This was the only information he found in his secret investigation...

It is also said that the chest has the power to transfer people from one timeline to other. The chest contains knowledge of the candle and where it is kept. Only a clever mind can start the chest...

Welp, about his now, so-called family...

Hansel now lived with a group of people who he now considered his family. The men he was with, were the men who separated him and Gretel and kidnapped them...Firstly, he was very against them. But soon understood the situation. The master was searching for children to train and he found both him and his sister...

They were about to adopt both, but the royal guards' wrong-timed entry forced the master to cut Gretel severely so that the royals take her with them and give the master's troop time to escape...

Well, that was quick thinking for the master, he must say...

And... people just regard any random person as their master right? Right.

Soon, he reached the stable of his master.

Han- Master. Here's the robbed item.

Master- Hansel! My boy! What have you bought today? (opens the bag in which the item was kept) An old vase filled with gold? Good enough. You have permission to go to the Royal fair tomorrow and meet your sister but remember-

Han- No one should get to know about it. I know. I know, master. I would be careful. I promise.

Master- Good enough. Now go and enjoy boy!

Han- Thanks, master.

Hansel went and brought some new clothes from the pennies he had. He was going to see his sister after two whole years. Yeah, the royal fair was held every 2 years. He prepared for the whole day.

___________________________________________________

That evening news came in the ears of the master that a precious blue gem as large as a fist was kept in the royal chambers with tight security. The master didn't trust any of his men enough. So, he asked his secret weapon, unknown to anyone, the black theif to go get the gem.

Not able to deny the demand of his master, he went, not knowing what life-changing things awaited him in the palace...

_____________________________________________________

Where was Gretel then?

She was the personal assistant and best friend of the princess. She was the person the princess trusted the most with her secrets.

The king and queen were away, and the princess had the sudden idea of taking official matters at hand... Even if Gretel was not supporting the idea, she had to support the princess, knowing that the princess won't listen to her...

She just hoped that she would meet her brother at the fair...

Only if she knew...

____________________________________________________________

For people wondering, who was the princess?

Welp, the princess was very beautiful, she was the perfect example of beauty with brains. Princess' name? Mirinda.

Favorite color? Orange. Fruit? Orange. Dream? To rule the country on her own, become a queen.

So, she wanted to rule the country on her own and break the myth that girls can't rule alone. Of course. They can, only if, they are strong enough. And she believed that she was strong enough.

With poverty spreading like fire, the princess decides to find the reason.

What was the reason? Tax, tax, and lots of tax. Who imposed it? Not known.

But before going towards that she finds there is a black thief who robs the palace every month! And none knows who he/she is!!!

Welp. She had to reach this theif and capture him if she wants to solve the problem of the tax. So. Best Idea Ever. Spread fake news. Do the arrangements. Lure the thief. And capture him.

Best plan ever. Imposed when? on the day of the royal fair. By whom? the princess herself.

But the princess had something else on her mind. She told Gretel about her plan knowing she would support her no matter what.

Now, plan in full action. The princess is very excited.

*****************************************************

So, will Hansel come in the clutches of the princess? And who is this person casting the eyes of evil on the kingdom of our princess?

Think about it.

Comment your thoughts... See you in the next part!