When fire meets ice...

ON THE NIGHT OF FAIR...

The black theif with extreme care and consciousness went inside the security room, escaping the sight of the guards.

But as soon as he was about to take the gem, a hand was kept on it. He looked up, and saw a girl, he was momentarily shocked. The girl had the same clothes as him. But he wasn't gonna just give up. He held the hand and turned the girl to the other side.

Soon both were fighting. During the fight, the girl jumped and stuck to the walls. But the black theif was also not bad. He jumped and stuck in the same place where the girl was.

Both again fought. With swords, hands, and tricks.

Suddenly, the girl pushed the boy and the boy fell uncovering his face. Seeing that his secret was out, he did a serious stunt on the walls and captured the girl, and removed the mask from her face.

Who was the boy? Hansel!

Who was the girl? Princess Mirinda(unknown to hansel as he had never seen the princess' face..)

Han- Copycat. Girl copycat.

Mirin- What did you call me? ho--(understood he didn't know her real identity)

Han-No---

Suddenly, both heard the footsteps of guards. Mirinda quickly kept the gem in its place knowing it to be a fake one. She pulled Hansel with her and escaped with him secretly.

The guards were confused about what happened. So, they tightened the security and put the gem in a safer place, unknown that the gem was fake.

Han- Copycat! Where are we going?

Mirin- Stop calling me that dumbass! And we are going to the royal fair!

Han- Why? And the gem? Wh---

Mirin- Stop asking questions!

Suddenly, Mirinda stopped. She pulled out the clothes she had to wear and looked at Hansel expectantly.

Han- What?

Mirin- GO!

Han- Why?

Mirin- I need to change!

Han- Why?

Mirin- Just go!

Han- Ohhhkkk...(turns around and waits for her)

_______________________________________

After changing, Mirinda quitely and skillfully escaped and went to her carriage unknown that a person was following her.

Welp. As she entered the carriage. She was about to shout at the person inside in shock. But the person shut her mouth with his hand.

Han- Don't shout!

Mirin- Hmm...

Hansel realized she wasn't able to speak, so he removed his hand...

Mirin- How are you here? I, I left you there, how...???

Hansel smiled with mischief in his eyes.

Han- Doesn't matter, now does it? Well... so princess huh?

Mirin- No. (blushing)

Han- Awww... the princess blushes... Welp. The name's Hansel. So, what's your name Damsel?

Mirin- Why should I tell you?

Han- (blocks her in the walls of the carriage and goes near her) Cuz I told u and u know my face. It would only be fair, Senorita. (whispers huskily)

Mirin- Mirinda.

Han- Mirinda. Nice name beautiful. Welp, I have some work. You need to help me find the candle.

Mirin- But, what is this fuck of a candle? Huh?

Han- (goes nearer) Language princess. No bad language. Well, unless you want me to kiss you.

Mirin- Oh? Will u? Handsome fucking boy? (playing the role of seductress)

Han- Yeah. *KISSES HER*

Mirin- You call that a kiss? Let me show you a true kiss.

Mirinda pulled Hansel by the face and smashed her lips on his, biting, sucking on the lips like no tomorrow. The atmosphere of the carriage had turned hot.

After their little makeout session, both panting, looking into each other's eyes.

Suddenly, the carriage halted. Mirinda realized they had reached the palace. She quickly pushed Hansel to the back of the carriage and fixed her appearance. Soon, her maids opened the door for her and Gretel came to greet her...

She went with Gretel and did her royal chores as usual. With the hectic schedule she had, she forgot about the Hansel she had pushed into the carriage and their little moment.

At night, Mirinda was on the balcony enjoying the view of the night, when suddenly someone pushed her to a nearby wall with great speed.

*****************************************************

So, what do you think? Who is this person? Will the princess get kidnapped? Will Mirinda and Hansel ever meet again???

Think about it.

Comment your thoughts... See you in the next part!