What happened to the lovers???

TIME INTERVAL (7 YEARS LATER)

The whole house was in the grim darkness. Hansel and Gretel's father had met with an accident.

His last words were, "Find someone for yourself"

Hansel was broken, he became depressed and did not get out of the house for days... Gretel had to even make him eat food, but he refused to do anything...

This was highly unlikely of him, he was a responsible guy, guess the death of his father had caused him damage...

Things were getting difficult for Gretel... She wasn't able to take the weight of all the work on herself and seeing her brother's condition, she felt more guilty for not being able to do anything...

After thinking for days, she finally came to the conclusion...

of going back in time again...

She packed their bags, Hansel was quite annoying, he kept asking questions, but she knew if she told him now, he would never go there. She wasn't that oblivious. She knew her brother had feelings for the princess.

She shipped both of them. They looked quite good together... She had seen her brother sitting on the balcony with an expression of longing on his face. She wanted the couple to reunite, she just hoped the princess didn't marry, otherwise, the consequences would not be so good...

When Hansel realized they were going back in time, it was too late. They were already there. Gretel had to forcefully draw him to the palace. At first, the guards of the palace weren't allowing them to enter. But when they told their names, they became rigid and had the queen come there, which she assumed was Mirinda.

And guess what? Her wild card guess was fucking right.

Mirinda came, and an expression of shock, happiness, and confusion came on her face. She hugged both of them. They were welcomed with great care.

Their stay was nice. Gretel had told Mirinda about their father's tragedy and Hansel's condition. She wanted Mirinda to make Hansel the old fun-loving Hansel.

Mirinda talked to Hansel. She told him that he shouldn't get stuck in the past and should think about the future. What he was gonna do now. She told him that their father would want the same for him too. She told him that Gretel had told him everything and how helpless Gretel was feeling at that time...

Well, guess what? Hansel understood after the convincing of some time...

Overall...

The girls had a lot of gossips. On the other hand, Hansel went to meet his dear friend, George there. George was the same as he used to be, just his chubbiness had decreased and he looked more manly.

At night, Hansel returned with George. He introduced George to Mirinda and Gretel. George and Gretel fell in love at the first sight. Hansel understood her sister and permitted her the moment she looked at him...

Things were going well, except, our lovers needed to reunite...

Gretel was George were in their room spending their time...

While the princess was sitting on her balcony, hoping a black figure would come and profess his love for her...

Well, a black figure did come. The figure was Hansel. He came, pushed the princess to a wall, and kissed her with passion. Mirinda missed the feeling of his lips...

Soon, they were on the bed, completely naked... their clothes not seen nearby and both had the best night of their life...

_____________________________________________________________

TIME INTERVAL (5 YEARS LATER)

Mirin- Hana Mirinda Hansel doesn't run away! You need to drink the milk child!

Hana- No! I don't! I want to pway wid Harry! Please!

Mirin- Ok! After drinking milk! Now come!

Hansel and Gretel had stayed back in that timeline forever at the request of the princess, the current queen. The queen was very and had organized a public ball for all the citizens of the country.

Well, let's say things went too well after that.

Hansel and Gretel had married and had a girl whom they named Hana Mirinda Hansel. George and Gretel got married soon after that and had a boy child, Harry.

Everyone was happy. Life was good. And our lovers? They were the best...

__________________________________________THE END 

*****************************************************

So, what do you think? How is the ending??? 

Comment your thoughts... 

And don't forget to read my other stories...

#rewindtheclassics2022