⚠️🍋 sweet tenderness 🍋⚠️

Humanoid
Tentacle D 🍆

It was early morning and manny was tucked away in bed. The whole house should've been at rest, SHOULD'VE been at rest. But Robin was up and at restless. He was always doing something, he was always moving or writing something down, or something along those lines. He was always busy with something, even going as far to have a job. Tonight however, was different. He was wide awake and just couldn't sleep.

So he did the most logical thing. He got up and went to the kitchen. He heard somewhere that hot milk could help a person sleep, so he did just that. As he walked down the darken hallway and strutted down the carpeted stairs. As he turned from the hallway to the kitchen he noticed red, sitting in his chair and head facing down.
"What's wrong with him?" He thought. Slowly moving forward to the red man he saw that he had a large bottle of some sort of booze in his hand. Duck finally put two and two together and realized his boyfriend was drunker than a sailor.
"Baby?, are you alright?" He stated calmly. Moving forward to rub the red ones back. The man let out a small groan before lifting his head up to look at the duck-like man, before smiling at him.
"He-Hey RoBiM......howsareya?!" He slurred his words in childish mannerisms.
"He-Hey, when did ya' cha get so pretty?" He aspired to the man. Making kissy faces to him.

Duck lightly blushed at his compliments trying to hold himself steady from the praise he just received.
"Hun," he stated calmly, "why are you drunk?" He questioned the younger male.

"Tired,....Horny, didn't want to wake ya up" he stated ruggedly. The other man blushed at the statement. that was Harry for you, always thinking about other (though never wanting to admit it) he knew Robin was probably sleeping and didn't want to wake him up just to fuck him. He was thoughtful like. Robin only smiled at him, before speaking.
"We'll, ya'know, I'm actually down here because I CANT sleep. If I let ya knock me up a few times before bed I could sleep better...." Robin said playfully, rubbing down the bigger man's thigh.
Harry eyes brighten at the statement a warm and playful yet, devious smirk ran across his face.
"Oh really?" He taunted the green haired man. "What if I fucked you over the table right now?, would you want that?" He grinned through rough teeth. Robin only smiled darkly before lowering his head to the red haired man, slowly kissing him. He nipped at Harry's bottom lip, asking for access. Harry opened his mouth to let the smaller man roam across his tongue. He slowly pushed against Robin, causing the older man to press against the table.
"Turn around for me" Harry smirked viciously.
Robin agreed turning his body around, kneeing on his elbows, ass up in the air, like a dog in heat. Harry pulled down robins pants before giving his ass a slap. Tingles shot through robins body

Harry pulled down his pants and underwear as well. His cock sprang up, hard and erect. He wanted nothing more than be inside robin's sweet, tight ass. The way he would moan into his ear, loudly screaming his name, Oh it'd be perfect Harry was more than ready to plow his boyfriend in the ass. He centered himself in. Robin.
"You ready?" He stated
"Yessss" Robin groaned
That was all that was needed before Robin suck his long, thick and slimy cock into Robin. They paused for a few seconds, making sure to let Robin adjust to the new feeling. A minute went by.
"Yo-You may move...." Robin stated.

Then they fucked the end.

Sorry this was rushed I WILL finish later