Getting Railed in the Ass

So basically I got server sickness for like 3 whole days and was basically dying but I still was writing just not publishing so sorry about the spam of notifications YALL bout to get and here's y'all's porn.

Harry blushed as he looked down at the fleshlight. This is embarrassing, he thought. Though, he quickly discarded his shorts and boxers. He fiddled with his shirt and tossed it aside. This is probably better than humping a pillow, he tried convincing himself. He got some lube and began stroking his cock. A small gasp left him at the cool sensation before it slowly faded.

He continued stroking himself before he picked up the fleshlight. He let go of his cock and got some more lube over his fingers. He rubbed it against the hole of the fleshlight, as if it was his own, before pushing his fingers in. His cheeks were already burning, but he imagined he looked like a tomato while he pumped his fingers. Once content he pulled his fingers out and rubbed his cock against the... entrance. This is embarrassing, he repeated, cheeks burning.

He pressed his tip inside, taking a deep breath, before bottoming out. He groaned at the feeling. The toy wrapped tightly around him. He began moving the toy first, though occasionally he'd buck his hips. He could already feel his stomach tightening as he quickened the pace. His cock hit the back of the toy as lewd mewls and groans left him.

"Fuck that's- that's so tight," he whimpered. He gasped feeling his climax wash over him. He bucked his hips as he pumped cum into the toy. "That was so quick," he said panting. He was a little ashamed. Shaking his head he began thrusting, keeping the toy in place. "Again," he said with a breathy moan.

The toy was more slippery now, so his cock went in and out easily. As it came out he could see his cum coating it. Blushing at the sight he laid his head back and tried to fantasise. By the time his next orgasm came, he was panting and blushing hard. His mind shamelessly imagined a certain redhead. He groaned bucking his hips as he came.

"More... I wanna..." He didn't finish his sentence, words leaving him as he shifted his position. He moved the toy in tandem with his thrusts. He could imagine Robin below him. The thought alone made him want to cum. I want to fill his hole till it leaks, he thought dazed. This toy will just have to suffice, he thought bucking his hips.

With each thrust, his cock came out drenched in his own cum. Just once more, he thought with a whine quickening his thrusts. He was hitting the back of the toy, making a small bulge each time. With a final thrust, he moaned as he coated the inside with his cum.

When he pulled out he watched his cum drip out. Panting he fell back onto his bed. The end